ADVERTISEMENT

We become Nevada....

CougEd

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
When the Pac 12 dissolves, whatever league we are in, we are the developmental league for the Power 5.

I could see in 5 years thereafter, USC and UCLA wanting to be the big fish in a small pound and they peel back from the Big 10. Moving to the Big 10 hurt Nebraska...maybe they join the conference the Cougs will be in....

Interesting new development is that USC and UCLA want to be the ONLY west coast programs in the Big 10.

Interesting new development is that USC and UCLA want to be the ONLY west coast programs in the Big 10.
That's only logical. We might be "little brother" to dub, but dub forgets that's how SC views the mutts. Why would they want either UW or Oregon to improve their recruiting position?

When the Pac 12 dissolves, whatever league we are in, we are the developmental league for the Power 5.

I could see in 5 years thereafter, USC and UCLA wanting to be the big fish in a small pound and they peel back from the Big 10. Moving to the Big 10 hurt Nebraska...maybe they join the conference the Cougs will be in....

I can think of 100 million reasons why the decision makers at USC/UCLA won't want to come back the the PAC, even if they become doormats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT