ADVERTISEMENT

We will find out how good the DC is

BiggsCoug

Hall Of Fame
Feb 5, 2003
Give Doba a couple weeks to prep for an option team, done deal. This guy? No idea.

Anyone know how to coach your defense when preparing for an option team???? There is a trick to it.

Give Doba a couple weeks to prep for an option team, done deal. This guy? No idea.

Anyone know how to coach your defense when preparing for an option team???? There is a trick to it.
Stay home, make your reads, keep contain, turn everyrhing inside.

I am trying to remember one game where the opposing team just hit the QB as hard as they could on every play without trying to stop the option. I do not remember that game other than the tactic used

Reactions: earldacoug
I am trying to remember one game where the opposing team just hit the QB as hard as they could on every play without trying to stop the option. I do not remember that game other than the tactic used

If the qb is hit without the ball it’s a personal foul. Hence the reason you have never seen that tactic used.

If the qb is hit without the ball it’s a personal foul. Hence the reason you have never seen that tactic used.
only in recent times though. You used to be able to plant his ass even after a fake or pitch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT