ADVERTISEMENT

Well, here it is. A Softy article.

The likelihood of this guy riding his bike to Pullman is so slight that the rest of the proposition does not merit consideration.

The likelihood of this guy riding his bike to Pullman is so slight that the rest of the proposition does not merit consideration.

But the idea of a semi-truck veering right and making a pancake out of the purple Pillsbury dough boy is appealing.

Not sure why I'm posting this, however some will find it interesting, and of course, there's the "bike ride to Pullman", where "I'm going to ride my fat ass into Martin Stadium and hand the ball to Mike Price".http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...e-hate-relationship-with-seattle-sports-fans/

He was talking about it on the radio last week and reading comments on air. Softy can be OK if he does not talk about his favorite team, the uw huskies. He has no filter when he talks about the uw.

He is not someone you can listen to that much. But, in small doses he can be fine, again as long as the subject is not the huskies.

Softy has dialed the ignorant Husky honk rhetoric down quite a few notches now that KJR is not the promotional arm for UW athletics. He seems to talk M's and Seahawks, with decent guests on, so I tend to listen a little bit more than I used too.

He was talking about it on the radio last week and reading comments on air. Softy can be OK if he does not talk about his favorite team, the uw huskies. He has no filter when he talks about the uw.

He is not someone you can listen to that much. But, in small doses he can be fine, again as long as the subject is not the huskies.

He has no filter about anything, it just irritates you when it's about the Huskies.

Personally, I really like his take on the Hawks, M's & Sonics (arena). I just don't listen when he talks Huskies, because I generally just don't care.

I thought that was a good article. Pretty cool of him to pay up on his bet, biking to Pullman, then hosting a show from the Coug and buying 67 pitchers for the bar. Also like that he admits it gets under his skin when people tell him he didn't go to UW.

Softy has dialed the ignorant Husky honk rhetoric down quite a few notches now that KJR is not the promotional arm for UW athletics. He seems to talk M's and Seahawks, with decent guests on, so I tend to listen a little bit more than I used too.

He is also dialed in on the situation with the Sonics.

Not sure why I'm posting this, however some will find it interesting, and of course, there's the "bike ride to Pullman", where "I'm going to ride my fat ass into Martin Stadium and hand the ball to Mike Price".http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/...e-hate-relationship-with-seattle-sports-fans/

Mahler can write. I don't mean write well. I mean, you know, actually put pen on paper and make something that is somewhere near cogent thought.

THIS IS NEWS PEOPLE! THIS IS NEWS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT