ADVERTISEMENT

What a great game.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Hats off to the BSU fans and their band for showing up and turning a September nonconference game into a hotly contested, rivalry atmosphere. That was a lot of fun.

Not sure if it's the warm weather, or the winning we've experienced lately; but the partying in the RV lots the past 2 weeks has been crazier than I've seen in decades. Huge tailgates, lots of food, drink, and drunk folk, and more importantly, a much more liberal campus police and security. It feels like old WSU again in that respect.

I think Moos has nagged the University to lighten up and let people party, and they've gotten the message.

Hats off to the BSU fans and their band for showing up and turning a September nonconference game into a hotly contested, rivalry atmosphere. That was a lot of fun.

Not sure if it's the warm weather, or the winning we've experienced lately; but the partying in the RV lots the past 2 weeks has been crazier than I've seen in decades. Huge tailgates, lots of food, drink, and drunk folk, and more importantly, a much more liberal campus police and security. It feels like old WSU again in that respect.

I think Moos has nagged the University to lighten up and let people party, and they've gotten the message.

I agree.

I love night games in September though the drive home sucks.

Reactions: earldacoug
Will the Univ let you park overnight and head out early the next day? Or do you have to clear the lot by a particular time?

Agreed. For now, I'll let Leach worry about the QBs. Don't know if its true, but the SR reported this is the first time we have won in triple overtime EVER.

Hats off to the broncos for giving us a very competitive game, but I really do enjoy beating a school that uses low standards to attract football players.

What an amazing finish.

Agreed. For now, I'll let Leach worry about the QBs. Don't know if its true, but the SR reported this is the first time we have won in triple overtime EVER.

Hats off to the broncos for giving us a very competitive game, but I really do enjoy beating a school that uses low standards to attract football players.

What an amazing finish.

Hey now, BSU undergrad girls are nice, and have nice personalities...

Reactions: GrayOnGray

Did you bring your 5 year old twin boys?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT