ADVERTISEMENT

What are the odds of a reverse merger? Also, the broken NIL...

And I thought my purple haired troll was pretty cute. I had one similar to that when I was like 5 years old. Reminds me of the maturity of this thread.

I for one (and I guess the only one), no longer give a shit about the mutts, don't frequent this board to banter with or about mutts, and find it difficult to fathom why any other WSU fan does. But whatever.

Rule # 1 - ignore the troll and it will go away. But if you prefer that this one becomes a fixture on our WSU board, hey have at it.

We can always go back to politics.........;)

UW has a decorated football history. Not sure why any WSU fan would argue that. The problem that they face is the same problem that most programs out West face. Youth football, both participation and the rah-rah fanfare associated with it, is dying. They/we are never going to be able to keep up with the Midwest, Southwest, and Southeast in that regard. Killing off the P12 and effectively reducing the number of already scarce local/regional rivalries is only going to accelerate fan apathy compared to the football crazed regions.

I thought sheriffs or marshalls would be doing the monitoring. We’re talking about crimes being committed here.
I’m trying to figure out why anyone would want to know the location of their women in the first place. At my stage in life that’s called freedom. As long as she isn’t spending my money I don’t GAF where she’s at.

I’m trying to figure out why anyone would want to know the location of their women in the first place. At my stage in life that’s called freedom. As long as she isn’t spending my money I don’t GAF where she’s at.
I like knowing where she is. Makes it more likely I’ll get away with what I’m doing.

• Haha
Reactions: Suudy
The argument on this board is that you are a shithead for coming over to puff out your chest because UW has been allowed to be a discount bin program for the B1G and WSU wasn't.
If we're in the discount bin then you must be in the trash that nobody wants to pick up. Tough scene.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT