ADVERTISEMENT

What the announcers and sideline reporter said about Morris and Ward.

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
The announcers, and sideline reporter said that Morris was shouting, yelling, screaming at Cam to "RUN THE DAMN BALL"(Exact quote according to announcers, sideline reporter, was RECORDED)

According to the announcers, they said there was about 3,4,5 1st down plays, where there was only 4,5 in Box, and that despite OC Morris telling Cam to audible to run in 4,5 man boxes, Cam on 1st downs, Cam, NOT Morris was running, calling, audibling, throwing screen, short, sideline, swing passes, and was pissing, ticking Morris off by doing that, and not running it, etc.

The reason I say this is that IF this has been happening in past games, then I think that while Morris has been calling too many screens, etc, Cam apparently has the green light to audible out of screens, etc, and audible to a run, when there is 4,5,etc, in the box, and that Cam has not audibling, to runs, and not been listening to, executing, etc, Morris saying to run the ball on first down when 4 in box, etc, which has frustrated Morris and BOILED to the point where MORRIS BLEW UP ON CAM.

So that means that the screens, short sideline swing passes, and not running the ball when 4,5 in Box, in past games, and in this game, IS MORE ON CAM, THEN MORRIS.

Still as others say, if your not coaching it, your allowing it to happen, and if you need to bench the QB, to get the QB's attention, to get the QB to listen, execute what telling QB to do, then you do it, bench them, etc, if necessary.

That said, even tho I have been hard on Cam at times, and hard on Morris, perhaps I, others, shouldn't be as hard on Morris, and perhaps should be harder on Cam for not listening, executing what Morris was telling him to do, for not running the ball with 4 in box, on first down, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT