ADVERTISEMENT

What to do about students leaving after halftime

Great idea...I'm just not sure how you implement it. Scan tickets/IDs on exit until the 5, 7, or 10 minute mark?

You move the student section to the end zone, sell their sideline seats at a premium, and extend your middle figure at them when they complain.

Exactly what I have been saying all along. Build the endzone second deck, put the students in it, and thus the addition creates more premium seating. Further validating the cost/benefit of doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: earldacoug
Alabama is starting a new program. Basically, they're bribing them. Might work. Interesting concept, though.

http://footballscoop.com/news/heres-alabama-working-keep-students-leaving-games-early/

I would up the anti a smidge . Said it a long time ago... a semester tuition waiver but there are a couple of conditions .

One you have to be present to win. And the drawing takes place about the six minute mark of the 4th quarter . If it is a b-ball game in order to win the stadium has to have 8k in attendance or no drawing . Football has to be a near sellout .

That would be motivation to stick around .

Why does UCLA suck in Football? No stadium in the middle of campus. No rabid student section that can walk from dorms. Yeah the Rose Bowl could not be softer. What a waste of talent.

USC? Who knows? Maybe they can get Snoop back down on the sidelines to add some pop

Our students kick a$$. It’s supposed to be fun

Reactions: Cougzz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT