ADVERTISEMENT

When was the last time the Cougs ran out the clock with more than 5 minutes left...

Cougsocal

Hall Of Fame
Sep 5, 2010
against a quality opponent, let alone on the road? Since 198O, I can't think of one? Can you?

Yeah, the offense isn't playing like a well oiled machine right now, granted, but that 10 play, 48 yard drive, as a 17 point underdog, starting at the Wisconsin 12, burning all 5:14 -- was one of the greatest offensive displays of ball control in school history. FYI, that defense led the Big 10 in both yardage and scoring defense last year.

Just imagine how helpless the Badger fans felt during the tick, tick, tick ... as any chance of a win disappeared into the ether.

So keep that in mind when you have the urge to dwell on the negative, rather than acknowledge what you actually witnessed.

impressed with the coaching decisions. The last play specifically was something I did not see coming. It was perfectly executed to zero the clock out. I was thinking maybe squib kick, etc.

Reactions: kougkurt
against a quality opponent, let alone on the road? Since 198O, I can't think of one? Can you?

Yeah, the offense isn't playing like a well oiled machine right now, granted, but that 10 play, 48 yard drive, as a 17 point underdog, starting at the Wisconsin 12, burning all 5:14 -- was one of the greatest offensive displays of ball control in school history. FYI, that defense led the Big 10 in both yardage and scoring defense last year.

Just imagine how helpless the Badger fans felt during the tick, tick, tick ... as any chance of a win disappeared into the ether.

So keep that in mind when you have the urge to dwell on the negative, rather than acknowledge what you actually witnessed.
Was impressive. May be needing to do more of this the way these games have gone.
Hoping nice confidence builder for the offense going forward. Really the best drive we had the whole game!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT