ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin or Arizona

Wisconsin or Arizona?

• Wisconsin......you don't want to regret missing the win if it happens

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Arizona......every Coug fan should experience every Pac-12 stadium before they die

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Skip them both......there are better games to go to

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
Zona for sure.

The campus and stadium is poop, but the setting is beautiful and there is a ton of outdoor stuff to do and see. The visitor section is along the 10 yd line facing east, if memory serves, so not horrible. Its a P12 game, so its more interesting in that it (could) matter more. The Wildcat fans... wait, what fans. Yeah, it'll be empty, but the ones we did run into were fine - about as apathetic as any other P12 stadium.
[/QUOTEBTW.

I can't recall the setting being anything special when I went there several years ago (a game we won btw).

What do you think made the setting nice?

I can't recall the setting being anything special when I went there several years ago (a game we won btw).

Tucson itself wasn't anything great, but the surrounding area provided plenty of outdoor activities if you're into that, and the mountains to the east made a great backdrop for our golfing experience.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT