ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin

it doesn't change a thing, its still lsu, osu, Clemson and Oklahoma imo.

it might change the seeding for the bcs playoffs, that's about it.

If Wisconsin comes back, look for some phantom PI and holding calls to save ohio state. It will help ratings for the lsu osu potential matchup if they are both undefeated.

Ohio State didn't need it, but they did get the phantom PI call that you predicted even though they were up 10 points with 5 minutes left in the game at that point.

Buckeyes just wore down Wisky big time in that second half.

Glad Cougar

That’s probably right, Ohio state would still go.

But I think They’d fall to the 3 seed, Oklahoma would stay 4. LSU & Clemson would be 1-2.

Those 4 would be all of the 0 & 1 loss teams, and there’s no way they’re letting 2-loss Wisconsin and Georgia in ahead of them. Wisconsin and Georgia would be 5-6.

The way the title games have played out this is going to be a pretty controversy-free selection. Would have been different if Utah and Georgia won and/or if the big 12 game had been a blowout. There could have been 4 1-loss teams for 2 CFP spots. Instead, there’s probably 2 undefeated teams and 2 1-loss teams.

I don't know about Clemson, but I think LSU or OSU would roll Oklahoma-

If you had a 8, 12 or 16 team playoff like Leach wants, several teams would beat OU imo.

I don't know about Clemson, but I think LSU or OSU would roll Oklahoma-

If you had a 8, 12 or 16 team playoff like Leach wants, several teams would beat OU imo.
Probably will find out, I expect it’s going to be Ohio State-Oklahoma

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT