ADVERTISEMENT

Women’s BB news

Not what you need headed into conference with Utah up first. It was less than 50 bucks. Suspend them a game and move on.

College kids do stupid stuff but yeah the likelihood they got caught on the first time is very slim.

Probably true for most crimes. DUI for instance. There’s a coach up the road who was caught, acted like an @ss hat, but picked his own punishment. Maybe Ethridge should schedule an exhibition game and suspend them from it. I’m not saying if they did steal that it’s ok. I definitely know I did worse as a student, but like most I only had to worry about my parents.

Hopefully strike 1 and they learn from it.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Probably true for most crimes. DUI for instance. There’s a coach up the road who was caught, acted like an @ss hat, but picked his own punishment. Maybe Ethridge should schedule an exhibition game and suspend them from it. I’m not saying if they did steal that it’s ok. I definitely know I did worse as a student, but like most I only had to worry about my parents.

I’d suspend for more than an exhibition game but a weekend of PAC 12 games seems adequate to get the pint across.

Lol. I wouldn't have like to face your dad were I you.

Any word if the 2 are suspended for this weekends games?
Ethridge was asked in post-game. She said they were aware of the incident Thursday and were still in the gathering information phase of things as of yesterday's game.

ADVERTISEMENT