ADVERTISEMENT

Women's VB into the sweet 16

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
First off, I have to comment on how disgusted I am with WSU's shitty Athletics site. And frankly the regular WSU site. A bunch of glitzy BS. No wonder enrollment is lagging. Just provide them info on applying and enrollment and costs and forego all the self-serving BS. Am I wrong? Of course not, I never am.

Athletics site? Shit. Of course we don't get crap for info on this site, aside from my incredible insight, which is why I will never re-subscribe here , so we have to go to serviceable Brand X and Y to get info? So VB made the sweet 16? Good job ladies. And in deference to our Board gal pal Julie, I will make no reference to how cute those grand children aged athletes were bouncing around after the victory. Nice interview on Brand Y. Oh yeah, have the ladies gone back to those bun hugger shorts? I remember when we got away from those and went to a more demure set of shorts. No complaints, but hey give the ladies back something a bit more comfortable and less enticing to perverts like Ed, Sponge, Gibby, Stretch and others. Not me of course, I avert my eyes. Maybe that is why attendance is so good? Hmmm.

Nice interview, including comments about the 2,500 or so fans that showed up on a holiday weekend for the win. I've only been to one or 2 VB games in Bohler, but that place does indeed rock. Women's BB should ditch Beasley and play there. I think it can hold about 3,000 if packed? Can you believe Men's BB played there before Beasley? I'm too young to have gone to those, because I am a relative child in many ways, but didn't we play Lou Alcinder (Jabbar) in there back in the day? Curious to know if any old Geezers here saw any of those games.

Oh yeah, gotta comment. Reading the news, some nice young Alaska HS lady swimmer got her winning trophy pulled because her regulation acceptable swimsuit hiked up a little too far on her butt and apparently pissed off some Karen's in the crowd?

How can they even swim up there dodging polar bears and whatever? Kidding, they were in a pool. Met a couple of folks recently from Alaska. One of whom was from Fairbanks. Which I would not even be able to find on a map if not for Call of the Wild. Of course once again I did not look at the actual news pictures of this sweet 16 year old. But really? Go back to 1920 swim suits if that is what it takes.

Last edited:
First off, I have to comment on how disgusted I am with WSU's shitty Athletics site. And frankly the regular WSU site. A bunch of glitzy BS. No wonder enrollment is lagging. Just provide them info on applying and enrollment and costs and forego all the self-serving BS. Am I wrong? Of course not, I never am.

Athletics site? Shit. Of course we don't get crap for info on this site, aside from my incredible insight, which is why I will never re-subscribe here , so we have to go to serviceable Brand X and Y to get info? So VB made the sweet 16? Good job ladies. And in deference to our Board gal pal Julie, I will make no reference to how cute those grand children aged athletes were bouncing around after the victory. Nice interview on Brand Y. Oh yeah, have the ladies gone back to those bun hugger shorts? I remember when we got away from those and went to a more demure set of shorts. No complaints, but hey give the ladies back something a bit more comfortable and less enticing to perverts like Ed, Sponge, Gibby, Stretch and others. Not me of course, I avert my eyes. Maybe that is why attendance is so good? Hmmm.

Nice interview, including comments about the 2,500 or so fans that showed up on a holiday weekend for the win. I've only been to one or 2 VB games in Bohler, but that place does indeed rock. Women's BB should ditch Beasley and play there. I think it can hold about 3,000 if packed? Can you believe Men's BB played there before Beasley? I'm too young to have gone to those, because I am a relative child in many ways, but didn't we play Lou Alcinder (Jabbar) in there back in the day? Curious to know if any old Geezers here saw any of those games.

Oh yeah, gotta comment. Reading the news, some nice young Alaska HS lady swimmer got her winning trophy pulled because her regulation acceptable swimsuit hiked up a little too far on her butt and apparently pissed off some Karen's in the crowd?

How can they even swim up there dodging polar bears and whatever? Kidding, they were in a pool. Met a couple of folks recently from Alaska. One of whom was from Fairbanks. Which I would not even be able to find on a map if not for Call of the Wild. Of course once again I did not look at the actual news pictures of this sweet 16 year old. But really? Go back to 1920 swim suits if that is what it takes.

What would happen if the offspring of Paul Harvey and Howard Stern was marooned in Yakima Valley ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT