ADVERTISEMENT

WR James Robinson

Dropped by Florida (sounds like the university administration told the coaches "no.") and was cited for marijuana while visiting tOSU...

He's not signing tomorrow but apparently WSU is trying to get into the mix. Services have him anywhere from the No. 11-17 WR in the class of 2017.

http://washingtonstate.247sports.com/Bolt/Interest-cranking-up-for-four-star-Robinson-50956118

What a turn of events it would be if WSU lands both Calvin and Robinson. Stunning.

What a turn of events it would be if WSU lands both Calvin and Robinson. Stunning.

If it happens, it'd be incredible!

I don't know a lot about Robinson (I mean he's really good, obviously) character wise, but staff must feel okay with him if they're pursuing him. Maybe he's a good kid that just happened to be in a bad situation at tOSU visiting weekend.

Well, I'm sure if he's interested in WSU Leach gave him a good long look at Leach Beach and what the expectations are.

Update: Robinson ended up signing with Florida - wonder if the coaches worked the Administration to get him?

Good for the kid - terrible timing to make a mistake but glad he gets to still live his dream.

James Robinson has signed a LOI with Florida. I'm guessing the Fla. admin. relented and allowed McElwain to sign him with a zero tolerance policy. In other words, he as a short leash. But it's good he got a second chance.

Florida boys smoke lots of weed. Always have and always will. When caught they will miss the opening series, or possibly a half....no biggie to UF.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT