ADVERTISEMENT

WSU DC

chugspig

Hall Of Fame
Nov 5, 2011
Anymore info on what might be going on? I know the beavs are after Sitake, wonder if we are too? Utah plays today so hopefully some info will come out about what he is thinking soon.

A lot of other people are smarter than me and may have better ideas. But the only thing that makes any sense to me at this point is that our "DC to be" has been offered and possibly accepted, but is finishing out his team's bowl before the announcement is made. Certainly at this point, given the silence and lack of obvious courting going on, it seems likely that at least a gentleman's agreement has been reached with someone.

That makes even more sense if the bowl is one of the earlier ones in the schedule, though we are only talking about a couple of weeks difference either way.

If it is Sitake,expect another great boom in poly recruiting. He is an outstanding recruiter and has helped get Utah to where they are now.

JG- Jerry Glanville.

Already putting on my Elvis suit, headed for will call.

Nope....

If they were going to hire the name that was given to me he would have been hired already. There would have not been a hold up.

Sitake to Oregon State is supposedly a done deal and he is meeting with his Ute players.

Those are the same rumors,i have heard. OSU and Sitake will be in competition for current and future poly players with WSU.

Three weeks and still no DC. It has to be Todd Orlando or Pendergast. Until we know, I can't judge what's going. But this is very frustrating, would think we'd have one buy now.

Originally posted by Brent H.:
Three weeks and still no DC. It has to be Todd Orlando or Pendergast. Until we know, I can't judge what's going. But this is very frustrating, would think we'd have one buy now.
I think the Cougs will get a good one and Oregon State fans would have been happy with Orlando or Pendergast. I'm kind of shocked that Pendergast is still unemployed.

Re: Is Leach swinging and missing?

Or would there be chatter if that was going on?

I can imagine it be somewhat difficult to be the DC for a coach who likes to go for it on 4th and 5 from his own 39.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT