ADVERTISEMENT

WSU needs to schedule home and home w UNLV

COUGinNCW

Hall Of Fame
Oct 5, 2010
i just saw a presentation on the new Raider stadium unlv will also be playing in. Holy Shyt is it going to be bad arse. The Raiders will play in real grass they will slide in and out of the stadium between games but unlv will be playing on field turf. Club suites and private clubs, views of the strip etc.

It’s also a no brainer for the PAC 12 to move their title game there and possibly a New Year’s Day bowl game.

Reactions: SDCoug and kayak15
i just saw a presentation on the new Raider stadium unlv will also be playing in. Holy Shyt is it going to be bad arse. The Raiders will play in real grass they will slide in and out of the stadium between games but unlv will be playing on field turf. Club suites and private clubs, views of the strip etc.

It’s also a no brainer for the PAC 12 to move their title game there and possibly a New Year’s Day bowl game.

Agree about the title game. Another bowl game is inevitable. San Diego apparently does not regard upgrading their current football facility as financially advisable. They now have two bowl games, Holiday and Poinsettia. Perhaps they will have to drop back to one and Las Vegas adds one. Vegas is all about tourism and would jump at the chance.

Also like the home and home idea. If we can do that with Boise then Vegas is another "no brainer".

Agree about the title game. Another bowl game is inevitable. San Diego apparently does not regard upgrading their current football facility as financially advisable. They now have two bowl games, Holiday and Poinsettia. Perhaps they will have to drop back to one and Las Vegas adds one. Vegas is all about tourism and would jump at the chance.

Also like the home and home idea. If we can do that with Boise then Vegas is another "no brainer".

Poinsettia Bowl is already gone. They killed it after the 2016 season.

Northwestern in September would be another phone one.
I'm pretty pumped for Wyoming. Epic fly fishing trip and Cougs game? Boom!

West Virginia would be kick ass too. Morgantown is on my short list of college towns to visit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT