ADVERTISEMENT

WSU vs Florida

Listening to the Florida telecast. Play-by-play guy says since WSU finsihed 7th in the Pac 12 they didn't expect to get in. Color person (a former UF player) says that these teams are sometimes the toughest to play because they have no expectations and are just happy to be there. Wish they could pipe that down to the bench.

0-0 at half but feels to me like the Cougs have been better. I don’t know the game at all though so I could be wrong.

#21 (Rose?). The freshman at Florida looks really good and I fear she will sneak one in at some point.

There were a lot of close calls in second OT. Florida has a lot of international players. Rose played on Canada’s Olympic team. She’s damn good.

0-0 at half but feels to me like the Cougs have been better. I don’t know the game at all though so I could be wrong.

#21 (Rose?). The freshman at Florida looks really good and I fear she will sneak one in at some point.
Cougs looked better the first half but Florida was far more dangerous in the second half and OT. Yes, the Canadian girl, Rose, playing for Florida is indeed good and unfortunately she did finally sneak one in. Well done though by the ladies to get this far. Hats off to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT