ADVERTISEMENT

You are stuck on 706….would you fire a coach for giving up 446

when we routinely see receivers running down the field uncovered in game 12 of the season it is on the coaches, Dickert needs to be a boss and can someone
But did we see uncovered receivers prior to game 12 of the season (with the exception of the UO game when the D was gassed)? Was anyone calling for a defensive coach to be fired a week ago? I think there's a lot of lingering anger regarding the Apple Cup result, and I understand that. I still think it's an overreaction to one bad game. The defense reasonably held its own against other arguably potent offenses in the conference including USC, Utah, OSU, and Arizona. Let's see if the UW game was an exception to the rule or if it's an indication of things to come. That can be done next season.

Glad Cougar

when we routinely see receivers running down the field uncovered in game 12 of the season it is on the coaches, Dickert needs to be a boss and can someone

Yep. Even if the backups are in, those kids should have been coached up too.

702 yards = bad play calls, bad scheme, bad instruction.

He runs a defense that adds a 5th DB to the field. Arguably the most difficult position to recruit on the defense. And then, the 5th player is a hybrid. So not only did he add to the list of hardest position groups to recruit, he added a unicorn.

But did we see uncovered receivers prior to game 12 of the season (with the exception of the UO game when the D was gassed)? Was anyone calling for a defensive coach to be fired a week ago? I think there's a lot of lingering anger regarding the Apple Cup result, and I understand that. I still think it's an overreaction to one bad game. The defense reasonably held its own against other arguably potent offenses in the conference including USC, Utah, OSU, and Arizona. Let's see if the UW game was an exception to the rule or if it's an indication of things to come. That can be done next season.

Glad Cougar

Yes. SC ran wild. Oregon out schemed them. You can formation and motion the defense into bad match ups.

If it were your son playing for WSU, how much of his eligibility would you be OK with being burned up with bad coaching? The kids have an expiration date on their college career. Coaches can go on for 40 years. Why is it ok to spare the coach and burn the player?

Once more, it isn’t just a “bad game.” There is a point where the game was so bad it reflects on the competence of the level of coaching. 500 yards? Bad day. 600 yards? Uh, something is wrong here (that’s the Oregon game). 700 yards? No way.

Don’t collect red flags. You only need one.

Excuse me? I'm unhinged? How many times were you banned from this site before they quit monitoring it? And WTH is your beef with me? We were friendly back in the day. You get religion or something? Peace buddy.

Look I just get annoyed when these two go back and forth 80 times. 446 rushing yards 20-30 years ago, 702 total yards Saturday. Count how many times one or both numbers have been quoted in this thread. On and on and on. Biggs with his self-righteous know it all blather, your bro with his nonstop questions within questions. It never freaking ends.

The mutts kicked our asses. Penis is an NFL talent. Cam is not and never will be. The 2 point conversion F-up pisses me off more that the final score. We went 7-5 after a 2 year cluster-f thanks to COVID and Rolo. We shut up that punk down at Arizona with 4 int's. Beats the F out of 1998-2011.

I don't think we need 80 posts to sum that up.
My beef is you constantly tell my brother to stfu...and this was before you left the site and this is after we let you drink our beers.

Kinda messed up if you ask me.

Yes, I became unhinged when I had a nut job poster constantly dropping references to our places of employment, street names we lived on, and my nieces names....and Hood and the moderators at the time were ok with that

Haven't had any issues on this site since I revealed his identity and his slithered away to under his rock from which he came.

If you don't like someone's post, just ignore it. Constantly telling someone to shut the f up.. especially if you have met them in person and had no problems drinking their beer is a dick move if you ask me

Last edited:
Yes, I became unhinged when I had a nut job poster constantly dropping references to our places of employment, street names we lived on, and my nieces names....and Hood and the moderators at the time were ok with that
A lot of us remember those posts, and they weren't just from one nut job. Nonstop personal attacks, negagtive comments about our children, laughing at people who were going through divorce, battling serious illness, etc. No boundaries, and no concern or accountability whatsoever for anything that was said.

Some of you guys are more forgiving than I am about that stuff. If you're making those types of remarks above the age of 40, you're beyond repair as a human.

A lot of us remember those posts, and they weren't just from one nut job. Nonstop personal attacks, negagtive comments about our children, laughing at people who were going through divorce, battling serious illness, etc. No boundaries, and no concern or accountability whatsoever for anything that was said.

Some of you guys are more forgiving than I am about that stuff. If you're making those types of remarks above the age of 40, you're beyond repair as a human.

I agree...and then there was the poor dead mommy comment..and this from a person who is a teacher in the public school system which should scare the bejesus out of parents.

I will say that I could have handled some of that better so definitely some room for improvement there.

I agree...and then there was the poor dead mommy comment..and this from a person who is a teacher in the public school system which should scare the bejesus out of parents.

I will say that I could have handled some of that better so definitely some room for improvement there.
Holy cow...I'm glad I missed this stuff, hanging on the other board at the time I presume.

Reactions: spongeandshoot

Yeah I've had to tune out some of the posters here. I know I'm no angel but at least I keep it on here only and not let it go beyond what was said on here. I've only met one person from this board and would say it was a great experience. We all express passion about our Cougs differently and maybe some ways are more acceptable than others. I can admit that some of mine will fall to the more unacceptable ways of expression but I am trying to change that about myself. Here's to eternal optimism and the always favorite "I can't wait until next year"!

LC, Ive forgotten more football than you know.

I gave you the formula for landing cowgirls and you’re too big a coward to use it. You can’t be helped.

I don't doubt that you've forgotten more football than LC knows....but the fact that you've forgotten so much is widely evident by some of the stupid sh!t you post on here.

You spent most of October sh!tting on Dickert and calling him a JV coach. We win three straight games (before the AC loss) and you hope that people forget what an arrogant d-bag that you were being. You'd be well served to let up with the "turd" and "JV" comments. All it does is make you look like a small time hack who likes to brag about the time you scored four touchdowns in the 1966 City Championship for Polk High.

Last edited:
I don't doubt that you've forgotten more football than LC knows....but the fact that you've forgotten so much is widely evident by some of the stupid sh!t you post on here.

You spent most of October sh!tting on Dickert and calling him a JV coach. We win three straight games (before the AC loss) and you hope that people forget what an arrogant d-bag that you were being. You'd be well served to let up with the "turd" and "JV" comments. All it does is make you look like a small time hack who likes to brag about the time who scored four touchdowns in the 1966 City Championship for Polk High.
I think this thread needs to end. That said, nice post Flat.

I do have to comment on Biggsies remark:

Biggs to LC: I gave you the formula for landing cowgirls and you’re too big a coward to use it. You can’t be helped.

Biggs, I don't have any problem getting chicks. Even at my age. And I'm sure that I've had way more and way better than you have. :)

That said, the toxic s#i+ that you-know-who brought to this board for years is thankfully gone. So we hope. So how about a group Coug hug and we move on?

BTW, I actually live in YakiVegas now, and I know exactly where our little toxic friend is.

Biggs to LC: I gave you the formula for landing cowgirls and you’re too big a coward to use it. You can’t be helped.

Biggs, I don't have any problem getting chicks. Even at my age. And I'm sure that I've had way more and way better than you have. :)

That said, the toxic s#i+ that you-know-who brought to this board for years is thankfully gone. So we hope. So how about a group Coug hug and we move on?

BTW, I actually live in YakiVegas now, and I know exactly where our little toxic friend is.
LC you trying to cover every part of the state ? And your comment about Biggs and women… if I may disagree slightly … money solves a lot of problems in this area and it could be big money or little money 😜

Well ..as a peace offering you can drink all of my beer if you let me know where he lives.

Would love to dust off the ole Potato launcher from the frat and send a few spuds his way 😃

• Haha
Reactions: justinbgocougs
LC you trying to cover every part of the state ? And your comment about Biggs and women… if I may disagree slightly … money solves a lot of problems in this area and it could be big money or little money 😜
I have enough money. Pretty sure Biggs has no money.

But it is my manly good looks and my prowess in - let's just say other areas - that gets me the chicks. BTW, there are a lot of cute gals in YakiVegas of all ages and all ethnicities. A target rich environment for sure.

And yes I am trying to canvas the state.

But it is my manly good looks and my prowess in - let's just say other areas - that gets me the chicks. BTW, there are a lot of cute gals in YakiVegas of all ages and all ethnicities. A target rich environment for sure.

Yawn.

Best of luck with Yakima wimenz. They’re all yours for a reason.

This is getting to douche levels somewhere below Jimmy Lake but above Lincoln Riley.

Not a place I'd wanna be but you do you booboo.

ADVERTISEMENT