ADVERTISEMENT

You know this is coming.....someone has to say it and

froropmkr72

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Jan 5, 2004
Oregon State and Navada have some of the worst run defenses (Nevada last...last year). Just a little more.

200w.webp

Last edited:
I have a feeling we're going to see a good Beaver team on Saturday. I don't think they have the horses on offense to keep up with us, but I hope we don't stroll out there expecting them to roll over early.

I thought they were using a backup QB

Yea, and I'm not sure they've been settled at the QB position in 3 years. That always astounds me at the P5 level, especially in the Pac12.

Even if you know nothing about coaching, isn't the QB position the first thing you try and solve when you're hired? Unless you're a proven defensive power, how do you compete at Oregon State without a QB?

I thought they were using a backup QB

I think the biggest concern for the Beavs is that they're without 2 starting CB's, and their best defensive player is suspended for the 1st half because of a targeting penalty last week.

I have a feeling we're going to see a good Beaver team on Saturday. I don't think they have the horses on offense to keep up with us, but I hope we don't stroll out there expecting them to roll over early.
Watch them all last year and the WSU game was maybe their best. I was thinking that their defense would look more solid on a consistent basis this year...but. If WSU has an answer for Nall...the offense might come to a complete halt. Then there's that tight end business. OSU has one good one amd Boise State had several pretty good ones....so. It should be another interesting game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT