ADVERTISEMENT

CLW

I’m really not a fan of Coach Cori Close. At least she will get good rehab at UCLA. It’s tough to see her depart, but hope she is able to recover and get to the WNBA.

Signs with UCLA

I get that there are many reasons why she made the choice she did....but I have to say that I'm pretty fricking annoyed with CLW. I hope she has a terrible final season at UCLA and gets her ass ran back to New Zealand. For me....it's slightly more personal because I actually gave her money directly as a Coug fan. She has a Cameo account and I paid her to do a video for my wife on our anniversary because my wife was a big fan. She's allowed to make her choices...but she is dead to me now.

I get that there are many reasons why she made the choice she did....but I have to say that I'm pretty fricking annoyed with CLW. I hope she has a terrible final season at UCLA and gets her ass ran back to New Zealand. For me....it's slightly more personal because I actually gave her money directly as a Coug fan. She has a Cameo account and I paid her to do a video for my wife on our anniversary because my wife was a big fan. She's allowed to make her choices...but she is dead to me now.
Did CLW violate the terms of the personal service contract in which you and she executed?

Or did you have some naive expectation that the couple hundred bucks you threw her way was a defacto indentured servitude agreement?

Or are you just pissed you got exactly what you paid for? An anniversary video.

I have no hard feelings against anyone who toiled for 4 years at WSU. People like CLW and DJ Rodman fulfilled their obligation. As grads they should be able to transfer and pursue an advanced degree at another institution. The Myles Rice's of the world are a different matter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT