ADVERTISEMENT

Draft stock

dgibbons

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 24, 2002
I don't follow the NFL draft that close other following the Cougs and occasionally tuning in. Here are the combine results and what nfl.com thinks of Hicks and Smith-Wade.

I don't follow the NFL draft that close other following the Cougs and occasionally tuning in. Here are the combine results and what nfl.com thinks of Hicks and Smith-Wade.

And shame on me. Here is the info for Brennan Jackson.

I found a spot that put him as the 301st best player available. There are 257 picks available....so that suggests that he is not likely to get drafted...for whatever that is worth.
He just needs one team to fall in love with him to rise up into getting drafted. Hope he does for his sake, but the reality is that someone in his position may end up in a better situation if allowed to signa free agent contract with the team that he and his agent feel offers him the best chance of success.

BTW, for those that were bad mouthing the Seattle mutts about which of their players would be drafted, note that I saw a mock draft the other day that projected 12, maybe even 13 of their scum would be drafted.
1 QB-Penix
1 RB- Johnson
3 WR (in first three rounds)
2 TE
2 OT
1 IOL (IIRC)
1 Edge
1 LB
1/2 DB's (again, IIRC)

They obviously had a ton of talent this past year. No excuse for not beating Michigan, but very pleased to watch them go down in flames in the title game.

Reactions: LeachPack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT