ADVERTISEMENT

Evan Stinson

The "tie" is obviously great! At 6'7", shows deep range, and looks to have solid athleticism. Good potential package.

The "tie" is obviously great! At 6'7", shows deep range, and looks to have solid athleticism. Good potential package.
Watched him play. Yeah he’s got all the tools. Off topic I had no idea he committed to WsU till I ran into Greeneys parents at a restaurant in Pullman and started chatting with them. Nice folks they must be damn proud parents and grandparents.

Watched him play. Yeah he’s got all the tools. Off topic I had no idea he committed to WsU till I ran into Greeneys parents at a restaurant in Pullman and started chatting with them. Nice folks they must be damn proud parents and grandparents.
We met the Stinsons years ago in an Everett hotel parking lot on our way back from vacationing in BC. Dad (Grandpa) noticed all of us walking to our car in Cougar t-shirts and he struck up the conversation. Jennifer was still in HS and they were very proud of her. She had already committed to WSU. Really nice people and we never forgot them over the years.

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT