ADVERTISEMENT

FB TV schedule

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Per a new article on Brand X, Fox will televise the TT game, the Civil War game, and maybe the WSU/OSU game. CW gets the rest of the home games (including the mutt game I assume, as it is the same day as the Civil War).

This seems like good news. So what will the payouts be? WSU budgeted -0- for media revenue, which now seems clearly wrong. Appears that WSU and OSU will pocket the money from their respective home games - or will the Pac-2 split them? And the mutt game - what will we get out of it since it is at a "neutral" site? Not millions to be sure if it is on CW. I like Canzano's comment that "there will be daylight football".

Per a new article on Brand X, Fox will televise the TT game, the Civil War game, and maybe the WSU/OSU game. CW gets the rest of the home games (including the mutt game I assume, as it is the same day as the Civil War).

This seems like good news. So what will the payouts be? WSU budgeted -0- for media revenue, which now seems clearly wrong. Appears that WSU and OSU will pocket the money from their respective home games - or will the Pac-2 split them? And the mutt game - what will we get out of it since it is at a "neutral" site? Not millions to be sure if it is on CW. I like Canzano's comment that "there will be daylight football".
Lotta new smoke about Cougs and Beavs to the B12 on Twitter RN too.

Lotta new smoke about Cougs and Beavs to the B12 on Twitter RN too.

What does RN relative to Twitter mean, and Twitter RN Smoke about WSU, OSU to B12, link please, if either have it, can find it, etc.

Fox/CW was a good development. Visibility, interest from CW, prob a little money. No downside that I can see. Especially for the CW games, if their ratings are good, that will grease the skids for doing it again next year.

The Apple Cup is going to be carried as a Big 10 production this year.
Boo.

I'm sure you guys can't wait to shell out a bit more for the B1G network so you can see the "Apple Cup" games in Seattle in 2026 and 2028, right? My overpriced sports tier includes the B1G for now.

Boo.

I'm sure you guys can't wait to shell out a bit more for the B1G network so you can see the "Apple Cup" games in Seattle in 2026 and 2028, right? My overpriced sports tier includes the B1G for now.
Hmmm. What's to say 2024 won't be a nationally televised game (or at least a regular network game)? Although you are not actually referring to the 2024 game ala B1G network....

UCLA hosts Indiana on Sept 14, other than that the B1G's games are all OOC, which I assume means mostly home patsies or at worst central/east time zone games. A late kickoff and captive audience seems quite possible. USC is off and UO/OSU play at OSU.

Reactions: cr8zyncalif
Hmmm. What's to say 2024 won't be a nationally televised game (or at least a regular network game)? Although you are not actually referring to the 2024 game ala B1G network....

UCLA hosts Indiana on Sept 14, other than that the B1G's games are all OOC, which I assume means mostly home patsies or at worst central/east time zone games. A late kickoff and captive audience seems quite possible. USC is off and UO/OSU play at OSU.
Agree. There will be some unique interest in an early season AC, with the PAC 2 off on its own. There is a good chance this could be at least regional TV if not national.

Boo.

I won't be watching any game that has UW playing WSU. It shouldn't be played moving forward.

Youtube TV has the B1G package built in to their reasonable monthly rate. Since you don't need P12 Networks anymore, pretty much every sport channel a person needs is on YTTV.

I won't be watching any game that has UW playing WSU. It shouldn't be played moving forward.

Youtube TV has the B1G package built in to their reasonable monthly rate. Since you don't need P12 Networks anymore, pretty much every sport channel a person needs is on YTTV.
It is still absolutely mind boggling that Larry Scott did a streaming deal with Fubar when YouTubeTV was right in its own backyard.

I find that most sentences that include the words "mind boggling" and "Larry Scott" generally have more than a little truth included.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT