ADVERTISEMENT

Hotel McCoy

mister noon

All Conference
Nov 23, 2017
anyone stay there? Guess its the old Manor Lodge with a facelift. Going back to to Pullman this summer - last visit was over 20 years ago - looking forward to it. Other lodging options and restaurant recos also appreciated! thanks !

Reactions: 79COUG
anyone stay there? Guess its the old Manor Lodge with a facelift. Going back to to Pullman this summer - last visit was over 20 years ago - looking forward to it. Other lodging options and restaurant recos also appreciated! thanks !
Anywhere but Nendels’s

Stayed at their sister McCoy in Tucson many times. Always solid. Cool vibe, clean rooms, free drink at check in.

Reactions: mister noon
I last visited Pullman pre-Covid for a graduation. I found the on campus Marriott property very convenient. I believe they have a second property open now on campus. Fairfield Inn? If it is still there the Old European Cafe is a great breakfast option. I'm sure someone here has more current information.

Stayed there for UCLA game. Nice renovation - clean and fun with a bit of a hipster vibe. Would absolutely recommend.

Related; I was surprised when I realized the McCoy only has two hotels, Tucson and Pullman so I asked the front desk girl in Tucson what is the relationship between the two hotels. She said, "Where's Pullman? We have a hotel there?"

La Casa Lopez in Moscow for the best carne asada I have ever had.

Summer campus parking is easy, so depending upon what you want, you may consider an Air bnb in either Pullman or Moscow. There are many, especially in Moscow, and I assume they will be relatively off-season in the summer. That has been my approach for the past few years.

Summer campus parking is easy, so depending upon what you want, you may consider an Air bnb in either Pullman or Moscow. There are many, especially in Moscow, and I assume they will be relatively off-season in the summer. That has been my approach for the past few years.

We did an Airbnb for our last visit to Pullman. Two blocks from Beasley and half the cost of a hotel.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT