ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of axes falling (ADs and Coaches)

ttowncoug

Hall Of Fame
Sep 9, 2001
Brady Hoke retires from SDSU
Ray Anderson (ASU) resigns as AD.
Jimbo Fischer (A&M) leaves with a 75M parachute.
Zack Arnett (Miss St) gone after 11 games.

Curious whether Harbaugh stays or goes back to the pros.

Brady Hoke retires from SDSU
Ray Anderson (ASU) resigns as AD.
Jimbo Fischer (A&M) leaves with a 75M parachute.
Zack Arnett (Miss St) gone after 11 games.

Harbaugh is such a red ass he might stay just to spite the rest of the B20.

Harbaugh is such a red ass he might stay just to spite the rest of the B20.
He and Michigan have a TRO hearing Friday to restrain the B1G's decision to suspend him. I wasn't paying attention last week, and haven't read anything about the suspension until now. Sorry, but suspending Harbaugh is definitely a sanction of Harbaugh. Vacate wins, or fine Michigan, or something else than suspend the head coach if your aim is to not sanction Harbaugh. This just seems like Harbaugh has worn out the B1G's front office or lost a popularity contest or something.

And Connor Stalions seems like a name right out of central casting.

Good question T-Town

IIRC, Coach Harbaugh wanted the Vikings job back in 2022 but ownership went in another direction.

Would he want the Seahawks job if CPC ever decided to retire?

Good question T-Town

IIRC, Coach Harbaugh wanted the Vikings job back in 2022 but ownership went in another direction.

Would he want the Seahawks job if CPC ever decided to retire?
I would think. Pete’s philosophy built on running the football and defense.

He’s a helluva coach I wanted Denver to get him but guess we were one year off.

He and Michigan have a TRO hearing Friday to restrain the B1G's decision to suspend him. I wasn't paying attention last week, and haven't read anything about the suspension until now. Sorry, but suspending Harbaugh is definitely a sanction of Harbaugh. Vacate wins, or fine Michigan, or something else than suspend the head coach if your aim is to not sanction Harbaugh. This just seems like Harbaugh has worn out the B1G's front office or lost a popularity contest or something.

Or...

Could it be that this is a sham "punishment" so that the B20 can keep their prize pony in the race, as they know he'll still be basically running the ship?

Harbaugh would coach the Bears, IMO. He can leave now and say he's turned Michigan around.

Well, quit fighting with Spongy, or focus on your job. I don't care, I'm retired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT