ADVERTISEMENT

NFL TV

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Interesting article on NFL TV scheduling. What a freaking mess. No I'm not going to get apps and sign up on a bunch of different ones to see games. Same with college FB. I don't get it. No one watches the network channels anymore, their programming is crap, so Why the F don't they pay to broadcast these games and F all this streaming shit?

Oh and totally OT, but it annoys the shit out of me that workers are basically refusing to come back to the office. I mean hey, before the pandemic you came 5 days a week. Now you are balking at 3 days a week? During Covid, I came to the office every single day.

Interesting article on NFL TV scheduling. What a freaking mess. No I'm not going to get apps and sign up on a bunch of different ones to see games. Same with college FB. I don't get it. No one watches the network channels anymore, their programming is crap, so Why the F don't they pay to broadcast these games and F all this streaming shit?

Oh and totally OT, but it annoys the shit out of me that workers are basically refusing to come back to the office. I mean hey, before the pandemic you came 5 days a week. Now you are balking at 3 days a week? During Covid, I came to the office every single day.
…Uphill both ways through the snow, and we didn't like it, we loved it!

On the streaming,this is just a guess, but $$$$.

If NFL is propping up cable, what happens to all the big college deals when NFL goes to streaming?

Last edited:

Get YTTV and Sunday Ticket and it's all handled. Plus you can cancel at any time, no questions asked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT