ADVERTISEMENT

official ticket site

longtimecoug

Hall Of Fame
Dec 22, 2002
doesnt work, I have been trying for 2 days to buy colorasdo game tickets, all I get is a message that they cant process my order and to try later, what a pain in the ass. not many tickets left its almost sold out

doesnt work, I have been trying for 2 days to buy colorasdo game tickets, all I get is a message that they cant process my order and to try later, what a pain in the ass. not many tickets left its almost sold out
Colorado almost sold out?! That would surprise me. Are there Deion fans running to every corner of the country to watch them? I get the curiosity on tv but a November game in Pullman?

Colorado almost sold out?! That would surprise me. Are there Deion fans running to every corner of the country to watch them? I get the curiosity on tv but a November game in Pullman?
It shows very few tickets available

Easy to deal with, just call 1-800-GOCOUGS to reach the ticket office. That way you get to complain about the website on the same call that gets you your tickets.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
Easy to deal with, just call 1-800-GOCOUGS to reach the ticket office. That way you get to complain about the website on the same call that gets you your tickets.
F-ing Athletics. They are so mismanaged. Chun is a dismal failure. Even with his bloated management team. Maybe yet another Associate AD will fix the ticket office.

*sigh*

...a tale old as time.

That's surprisingly good news. I figured attendance would be 20k. Thanksgiving break starts November 17.

Call 1-800-GOCOUGS.

Our ticketing process has been abysmal for over 3 decades. It's better now than it's been, but there are still outdated glitches that could easily be corrected with some basic e-commerce and website design help. You'd think there would be ample campus support able to assist the University with this on the cheap.

Reactions: Coug90
That's surprisingly good news. I figured attendance would be 20k. Thanksgiving break starts November 17.

Call 1-800-GOCOUGS.
I think that the early season success coupled with colorados early hype probably drove a 3ot of sales

Our ticketing process has been abysmal for over 3 decades. It's better now than it's been, but there are still outdated glitches that could easily be corrected with some basic e-commerce and website design help. You'd think there would be ample campus support able to assist the University with this on the cheap.
Perhaps somewhere among the 3 IT people and 6 ticket office/ticket sales people that work for Athletics? Or the zillion people in Central IT?

I think that the early season success coupled with colorados early hype probably drove a 3ot of sales
Considering both have been flops of late and the visual of empty seats on the alumni side particularly in these mid Nov slots, I’d bet you can find plenty on Craig’s list as well.

Reactions: longtimecoug
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT