ADVERTISEMENT

Story: Bruce Feldman Interview on Leach, Cougars (Part I) + Promotion

I support Cougs as long as they don't start tearing down the house, burning it down, and pissing all over the history and telling me that's the right way to do things.

They can go do that at another school.

Dick Baird was once an ardent Coug in both spirit and cash. Perhaps they'll move in with him?

Pot shots? Are you that sensitive that pointing out facts are not subjective as you asserted is a pot shot? Let me buy you an ice cream and assuage your hurt feelings.

I have to say, you have an interesting way to look at things. You lecture me for typing butthurt, now you are saying that I should toughen up?

Link to what kind of person you are?

As I've said before, you obviously are obsessed with me, which is both flattering and disturbing. 1/3rd of your posts all time are dedicated to me. That's f'ing creepy.

I have to say, you have an interesting way to look at things. You lecture me for typing butthurt, now you are saying that I should toughen up?

Link to what kind of person you are?

As I've said before, you obviously are obsessed with me, which is both flattering and disturbing. 1/3rd of your posts all time are dedicated to me. That's f'ing creepy.
What does using childish vernacular and you being hypersensitive to a response to your comment have to do with my way of seeing things? And yes, I am obsessed with you, who wouldn't be to someone who simultaneously lectures people for using facts subjectively using juvenile adjectives like "butthurt". It's that juxtaposition of intellectual superiority and juvenile crassness that's makes you easy to obsess over.

What does using childish vernacular and you being hypersensitive to a response to your comment have to do with my way of seeing things? And yes, I am obsessed with you, who wouldn't be to someone who simultaneously lectures people for using facts subjectively using juvenile adjectives like "butthurt". It's that juxtaposition of intellectual superiority and juvenile crassness that's makes you easy to obsess over.

Again......follow the link my friend. Also, please post at least one thing that is related to Cougar football at some point in your message board life. At this point, all you are is a troll. Go hit your dictionary and see if you can find a clever way to respond to that.

BTW, when you "fingerdisco", does your hand cramp up when you've got it crammed up your backside? I don't intend on trying it but I'm concerned for your health. You seem stressed.

Again......follow the link my friend. Also, please post at least one thing that is related to Cougar football at some point in your message board life. At this point, all you are is a troll. Go hit your dictionary and see if you can find a clever way to respond to that.

BTW, when you "fingerdisco", does your hand cramp up when you've got it crammed up your backside? I don't intend on trying it but I'm concerned for your health. You seem stressed.
Why you getting so butthurt? ;)

I'll still buy you that ice cream if you want.

Hey, there's that immaturity that makes you so popular 'round here. Lighten up Francis...peace, out.

Ummmmm, ok. Thanks for the advice.

My piece of advice to you is to search yourself and find something to say about WSU football. You might surprise yourself and have something useful to say. I doubt it, but hey, take a shot. There's a thread that features a visitor from Rutgers. A story where the Missouri coach talks about our DC. Yaki started a thread asking which player will surprise on offense or defense. Why don't you "peace out" and "lighten up" and show us your knowledge of WSU football as opposed to your skills at trolling (and fingerdiscoing)?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT