ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: Maryland defensive ATH to visit...

britton ransford

Hall Of Fame
Oct 23, 2012
According to a source, Beltsville (Md.) High Point defensive end / outside linebacker Nnamdi Oguayo will take an official visit to Washington State this weekend. I reported last week that the Washington State staff was making a late push for the 6-foot-4, 210-pound athlete, who also holds offers from Indiana, Pittsburgh, Illinois, Louisville, South Florida and Temple.

Oguayo, who is not rated by Rivals.com, has already visited Pittsburgh and Indiana, though he's highly interested in the WSU program. Coach Salave'a and JJ Jackson led the point on Oguayo's recruitment with Alex Grinch and Roy Manning jumping in now, too. He'll fly out to Pullman tomorrow.

Most schools, including Washington State, are recruiting Ogauyo as a defensive end and outside linebacker, so he fits the BUCK mold we've seen in previous Cougar defenses. I'd be surprised if Oguayo doesn't commit on his visit, for what it's worth.

I just got off the phone with Oguayo and will have full quotes shortly.

Highlights: https://rivals.yahoo.com/video/recruiting-football/Rivals-Spotlight-Nnamdi-Oguayo-1131548

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News