ADVERTISEMENT

“Loudest” Fan Base In Regards To Pac12 Future

WASH ST A&M FAN

Head Coach
Sep 4, 2002
For the last month I’ve been reading lots of Tweets, Articles, Exchange’s that Jon Wilner, John Canzano, & Dennis Dodd have written around the future of Pac12 in regards to football.

I always like to breeze through the comments & sub-Tweets below the article to get fan reaction, a quick laugh, or to see how many others have CougED clones (frighteningly; there’s more out there)

The very odd trend that I have noticed is that the loudest fans that seem empowered to have an opinion or quote a random source are of programs that have no real power, no recent on field success, or in the Houston case…, are still waiting to have a seat at the Power 5 table.

~Here are the mouthiest voices-
Texas Tech
Kansas
Iowa St
Arizona
UCLA (Football Fan)
Houston

For the last month I’ve been reading lots of Tweets, Articles, Exchange’s that Jon Wilner, John Canzano, & Dennis Dodd have written around the future of Pac12 in regards to football.

I always like to breeze through the comments & sub-Tweets below the article to get fan reaction, a quick laugh, or to see how many others have CougED clones (frighteningly; there’s more out there)

The very odd trend that I have noticed is that the loudest fans that seem empowered to have an opinion or quote a random source are of programs that have no real power, no recent on field success, or in the Houston case…, are still waiting to have a seat at the Power 5 table.

~Here are the mouthiest voices-
Texas Tech
Kansas
Iowa St
Arizona
UCLA (Football Fan)
Houston

Agree. Especially Arizona.

Arizona needs to drop to FCS and hookup with N AZ in the B’sky. There basketball program keeps their football team out of the toilet.

The combination of fear & frustration makes for many dumb posts. I wish that I could say that we are immune to that tendency...but I can't....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT