ADVERTISEMENT

2019 FB Schedule Poster

WSU had been releasing the poster in pieces on social media yesterday. It was kinda weird. My Instagram feed a picture of Mauigoa's butt....

Personally.....not a fan of this poster, but I'm getting kind of old and they aren't as meaningful to me as they used to be. I picked up a couple the last time I saw them available and they are still rolled up somewhere.

Last edited:
Did you guys know they didn't release a poster last year, (that I'm aware of)? First time they skipped a year, since the first release.

Did you guys know they didn't release a poster last year, (that I'm aware of)? First time they skipped a year, since the first release.

My recollection is that there were none for any sports, but I could be wrong. But I did notice.

Did you recognize it right away? :)

I didn't figure out what they were doing until Scott posted that. But to answer the question, no. I didn't know it was Mauigoa's butt until I saw the whole poster. I literally said to my wife "Why did WSU football just post a picture of somebody's butt?" Looking at it again, his name and number are in the post.

Last edited:
I got one last year Spring Game(Albi). I am glad they finally came out this year. Good Job Marketing. Now send them to schools so teachers can hang in classrooms

Reactions: COUGinNCW
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT