ADVERTISEMENT

# 7 Lady Cougs UPSET # 6 Oregon!

First loss for the Ducks at home in over a year. The Ducks also had the 3rd longest winning streak. It's over.

COUGS win 3-1 Sets, (5th match not needed).

COUGS are 4-0 in Pac-12 play. 14-1 OVERALL.

A HUGE WIN FOR JEN GREENY, and COUG NATION!
Awesome. Didn't Oregon have a libero or setter that had transferred from WSU a couple years ago?

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
First loss for the Ducks at home in over a year. The Ducks also had the 3rd longest winning streak. It's over.

COUGS win 3-1 Sets, (5th match not needed).

COUGS are 4-0 in Pac-12 play. 14-1 OVERALL.

A HUGE WIN FOR JEN GREENY, and COUG NATION!
Hard to believe she was at Lewis-Clark State when we hired her.

Awesome. Didn't Oregon have a libero or setter that had transferred from WSU a couple years ago?
Setter Hannah Pukis to the Ducks' 2022 roster. Pukis, a transfer from Washington State, is a two-time Pacific North All-Region performer and was an AVCA All-America Honorable Mention pick after the 2021 spring season.

(I didn't know. Copy and Paste, Google :cool: ).

Last edited:
Setter Hannah Pukis to the Ducks' 2022 roster. Pukis, a transfer from Washington State, is a two-time Pacific North All-Region performer and was an AVCA All-America Honorable Mention pick after the 2021 spring season. (Obviously I Binged it, I mean Googled it :cool: ).
Ung has made me forget Pukis, and Pukis was really good for us. Ung's played even better in her second full year as the setter.

I wouldn't call this a "huge" upset. Conference road wins are definitely tough, and we were a spot below the Duck's. Definitely a huge early conference win for sure! Now 3-0 with 2 road wins plus the home win over a rival. Phenomenal start to the year is an understatement.

I just wish they didn't have the habit of only playing at the next level when down. The fourth set looked lost, down 19-23, only to win the last 6 points, and they fended off two match points in the third, after being up 6.

I'm getting too old!

Setter Hannah Pukis to the Ducks' 2022 roster. Pukis, a transfer from Washington State, is a two-time Pacific North All-Region performer and was an AVCA All-America Honorable Mention pick after the 2021 spring season.

Still on the roster and you may have missed her playing since I didn’t watch the match.

What's amazing is that since the Cougs fell 0-3 to #4 Louisville, they have won 39 sets and only lost 7.
Someone who knows volleyball really well tell me…can they win it all, or is there a next level team that’s like UConn WBBall from a few years ago? What’s the tourney format?

Someone who knows volleyball really well tell me…can they win it all, or is there a next level team that’s like UConn WBBall from a few years ago? What’s the tourney format?

I'm not going to claim that I know a lot about volleyball but this team can run with anyone but my guess is that the five teams left ahead of them are all great teams and it would be tough to win it all. Louisville is our only loss and they swept us. They are currently #5. Both Nebraska and Wisconsin are crazy good programs with a lot of talent.

I'm not going to claim that I know a lot about volleyball but this team can run with anyone but my guess is that the five teams left ahead of them are all great teams and it would be tough to win it all. Louisville is our only loss and they swept us. They are currently #5. Both Nebraska and Wisconsin are crazy good programs with a lot of talent.
This week, #4 Florida, #5 Louisville, and of course, #6 Oregon all lost. Louisville has now lost two matches since the beat the Cougs. Don't know if it would have made a difference or not, but before that Louisville match, the Cougars had a few players that came back from their international teams right before that match. So, they hadn't had recent practice with the team.

Anything is possible. But Wisconsin and Nebraska seem to be on a different level right now. We'll know more this coming weekend when 3rd ranked Stanford visits Pullman.

Reactions: Coug90

Ok I watched the highlights and it’s was payback for Pukis

This week, #4 Florida, #5 Louisville, and of course, #6 Oregon all lost. Louisville has now lost two matches since the beat the Cougs. Don't know if it would have made a difference or not, but before that Louisville match, the Cougars had a few players that came back from their international teams right before that match. So, they hadn't had recent practice with the team.
That's interesting, and I don't think I was aware a few players were coming back from international competition. It showed. We didn't look very cohesive in that match and Louisville basically rolled through us. Not the case against BYU, Baylor, UT, and now Oregon. The chemistry is there now.

Anything is possible. But Wisconsin and Nebraska seem to be on a different level right now. We'll know more this coming weekend when 3rd ranked Stanford visits Pullman.
Not an expert but agree. The top top teams seem to play at a different level. Stanford is definitely a barometer of where we could go.

Reactions: froropmkr72
Funny how many women who are young, attractive, and have a nice body just can't stop themselves from showing it off. More power to them?

I did a search on Pukis to see the stories on her transfer and why she transferred. Her Instagram link appeared. Of course, she has a couple of beach photos wearing a bikini. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful and has a rockin' body, so I'm not complaining. Women love attention. We all know that. But I'm not sure this is a great way to gain that attention. Lots of creepy guys out there like Loyal. 😆 🤣 😂

Funny how many women who are young, attractive, and have a nice body just can't stop themselves from showing it off. More power to them?

I did a search on Pukis to see the stories on her transfer and why she transferred. Her Instagram link appeared. Of course, she has a couple of beach photos wearing a bikini. Don't get me wrong, she's beautiful and has a rockin' body, so I'm not complaining. Women love attention. We all know that. But I'm not sure this is a great way to gain that attention. Lots of creepy guys out there like Loyal. 😆 🤣 😂
I am a lot of things but creepy is not one of them. But I get the sentiment. Young women wear those skin tight yoga pants, then get mad if you look at them. I DO NOT subscribe to the "she deserved it by dressing like that", but damn.

Ok I had to look and my man RJ stone kissing her nice!!

Would really like to go across the state and watch the match vs Furd. It's going to be amazing. I can't go due to a schedule conflict. Bohler is going to be rockin' this weekend!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT