ADVERTISEMENT

And streaming begins a bit sooner than I thought

"o" "rly" "will" "we" "?"

F#ck....it is going to be so glorious to have silence in all of your down years, which will hopefully be numerous. Just remember...the last time you and the SoCal schools got all cocky and took a sh!t on everyone else....you ended up wanting to be back with lil ol' Wazzu and OSU. It'll happen again.

And when your best seasons are "8-win" you can discover what the NEW "real" P4 actually are.
The biggest issue with the uw is not the strength of the league they are moving to, it is the strength of the coaching on their team. I do not believe the new guy is anywhere near as strong a coach as the last guy.

I wouldn’t bet against the tyee club doing what they do best either.

The biggest issue with the uw is not the strength of the league they are moving to, it is the strength of the coaching on their team. I do not believe the new guy is anywhere near as strong a coach as the last guy.

I wouldn’t bet against the tyee club doing what they do best either.
Same probability as them chasing quarters for a quick cardboard box hand job in a Seattle alley

F#ck....it is going to be so glorious to have silence in all of your down years, which will hopefully be numerous. Just remember...the last time you and the SoCal schools got all cocky and took a sh!t on everyone else....you ended up wanting to be back with lil ol' Wazzu and OSU. It'll happen again.
Why so serious? No I don't remember. That'd be sweet if the Pac got back together. 🤷‍♂️

It sucked watching the Apple TV production of the M's game last night and knowing that it would have been a really nice fit for the Pac-12 with broad national reach. Amazing picture quality, great camera work, some interesting commentators who would appeal more to a younger audience but not piss off others too much, really interesting stats (not the bug at the bottom of the screen, but in the pregame and in context), good coverage of interesting human interest issues and the city, nice mic work making the audio sound great, etc. The whole production just seems more like you are actually there and lends itself to hyping things up and putting the team/stadium/play quality in a great light.

Reactions: COUGinNCW
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT