ADVERTISEMENT

Another very bad look: Mutts RB arrested for rape.

AlwaysSpokanesFault

All Conference
Mar 24, 2014
Beautiful Mead, Spokane's Valhalla
A University of Washington football player has been arrested and charged with raping two women in Seattle and court documents say he played in two College Football Playoff games for the school after at least one of the allegations was known to the university.

Seattle police officers arrested 18-year-old Tylin “Tybo” Rogers on Friday and booked him into King County Jail, KING-TV reported.

He was charged Tuesday with second-degree rape and third-degree rape and his bail was set at $150,000 in each case, according to court documents.

What's gonna eff them is the fact that they let him play in the NCG. In the world we live in, regardless of whether it's right or wrong to suspend a player before allegations are vetted, you gotta sit that guy no matter what. This is really going to be a bad look for the admin...and I'm glad Chun is stepping into that pile of crap straight away.

What's gonna eff them is the fact that they let him play in the NCG. In the world we live in, regardless of whether it's right or wrong to suspend a player before allegations are vetted, you gotta sit that guy no matter what. This is really going to be a bad look for the admin...and I'm glad Chun is stepping into that pile of crap straight away.
Chun needs to find his Norm Maeling ASAP.

Seems like everytime the UW is involved in "Championship" talk, the other "c word" CHARGES filed... always seems to happen.

The coaches will say they rely on the AD's office to investigate this. The fact he wasn't at the Pac-12 championship and at the NC leaves one to believe the AD's office approved his participation.

Chun needs to come in and speak out about this. He can change the culture quickly. Say if there is an on-going police investigation for any crime, you are not eligible to participate. Pretty simple step.

UW could hire a former detective or law enforcement person to work with SPD or other agencies on this matter.

The coaches will say they rely on the AD's office to investigate this. The fact he wasn't at the Pac-12 championship and at the NC leaves one to believe the AD's office approved his participation.

Chun needs to come in and speak out about this. He can change the culture quickly. Say if there is an on-going police investigation for any crime, you are not eligible to participate. Pretty simple step.

UW could hire a former detective or law enforcement person to work with SPD or other agencies on this matter.
None of this is going to happen. The staff is gone. The new coach doesn’t give a shit about sexual assault, that has been proven. The AD rode off into the sunset. The new AD??? Did he know about his rapist qb at WSU and never say anything???

Culture change at the uw???? Hiring a former detective to do what? Sweep it under the rug?

None of this is going to happen. The staff is gone. The new coach doesn’t give a shit about sexual assault, that has been proven. The AD rode off into the sunset. The new AD??? Did he know about his rapist qb at WSU and never say anything???

Culture change at the uw???? Hiring a former detective to do what? Sweep it under the rug?

Biggs, I agree with you it likely won't happen....I'm suggesting it SHOULD happen, and their female President if she does nothing, is an accomplice in this.

Bad timing before the draft too. I mean anyone who’s a teammate of his youve got to have character questions about now. Penix? Think about how many times he handed him the ball! He obviously supports rapists! Undrafted free agent at best. Anyone who so much as gave that guy a high five should be taken off draft boards.

Bad timing before the draft too. I mean anyone who’s a teammate of his youve got to have character questions about now. Penix? Think about how many times he handed him the ball! He obviously supports rapists! Undrafted free agent at best. Anyone who so much as gave that guy a high five should be taken off draft boards.
UW is fantastic at sweeping things under the rug. I'm just glad the Seattle media is FINALLY holding them accountable for this.

Why would Chun do that?

Reactions: 425cougfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT