ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona game time speculation.

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Not sure what to expect for the game time next week. WSU /Arizona is a great matchup, but the California teams have their rivalry weekends with SC vs. UCLA and Cal vs. Stanford.

I would think we’d be an attractive option for ESPNs night game next week.

Really hoping we’ll get an early start. I think our earliest home start this season was 5:00...and the late trips home are not getting easier.

Per Wilner at the start of the week:

Four of the pac games next week will be on the pac12 Net in short windows (ugh). Fox will get two of it’s picking. My guess is we are one of those two games. 12:30 or 4:30 on big Fox and 12:30 on FS1 are the typical windows.

I think a dry forecast, 12:30 start time, and some sort of ticket promo is the only way we avoid a very embarrassing turn out. Current ticket sales are terrible and students will be on break. Sad.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
I’m thinking we won’t start before 4:30, as I see USC/UCLA going at 12:30.
I agree with you UCLA USC 12:30 on FS1 us at 4:30. Really weak slate across college football. More exposure is great.

Hope Chun and co get creative to get folks there. The video of Minshew with the puppy was a good start. Will certainly get all the young ladies there.

I’m curious about attendance next week too. It’s notoriously bad the week before a home Apple Cup, and apart from our ranking, it’s a meaningless game. But we’re 9-1, and rankings do matter.

I wasn’t going attend, but I’m going to drive up Friday night. It’s a brutal drive schedule for those of us on the west side. Friday, Sunday, Wednesday. Ugh.

I’m curious about attendance next week too. It’s notoriously bad the week before a home Apple Cup, and apart from our ranking, it’s a meaningless game. But we’re 9-1, and rankings do matter.

I wasn’t going attend, but I’m going to drive up Friday night. It’s a brutal drive schedule for those of us on the west side. Friday, Sunday, Wednesday. Ugh.

Will they let you leave your RVs set up between games?

Those 12:30 starts kinda mess with my drinking schedule

I hear you there. The whole rest of the day is wasted. In more ways than one.

Per Wilner at the start of the week:

Four of the pac games next week will be on the pac12 Net in short windows (ugh). Fox will get two of it’s picking. My guess is we are one of those two games. 12:30 or 4:30 on big Fox and 12:30 on FS1 are the typical windows.

I think a dry forecast, 12:30 start time, and some sort of ticket promo is the only way we avoid a very embarrassing turn out. Current ticket sales are terrible and students will be on break. Sad.

Pseudo rivalry weekend and we have 4 games on the Pac-12 Network shoved together? Great TV contract Larry Scott.

On the students, they have 9 days off. No reason that they can't hang around for the game. WSU can keep the dorms open until Sunday (have before). If getting home to mommy and daddy a day or two earlier is more important than watching your Cougs get 10 wins for the first time in 15 years then you probably don't go to the games anyway.

Will they let you leave your RVs set up between games?

I'd be worried about them freezing up. But some enterprising honey hut outfit could go around and dump your tank for a few bucks. Another capitalist could come around on Thursday/Friday and fill up your water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT