ADVERTISEMENT

Attendance tonight...wow!

79COUG

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2008
A couple of Cal boards I've checked out predict anywhere between 5 and 10K...max.
Factors include smoke, crappy Cal offense, 3 game losing streak and expected blow out.

A couple of Cal boards I've checked out predict anywhere between 5 and 10K...max.
Factors include smoke, crappy Cal offense, 3 game losing streak and expected blow out.

But I've heard Tightwad Hill is sold out...and there's lots of smoke up there...
Tightwad-720x485.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:
I almost don't like this. I feel like this team thrives in hostile environments, and sometimes, it's hard for the better team to "get up" for a game when the atmosphere is just dead. Look at all those times the Hawks lost @ StL.

I almost don't like this. I feel like this team thrives in hostile environments, and sometimes, it's hard for the better team to "get up" for a game when the atmosphere is just dead. Look at all those times the Hawks lost @ StL.
They have played poorly when the crowd is like going to a symphony. They feed off the energy/. Playing in front of 10k is not good. But clearly more important things are going on.

Yup agreed. Tough to get juiced up when the stadium is empty. Hopefully they find a way to generate their own.

Reactions: 79COUG
I have confidence we're the better team, and the scoreboard will reflect that around 2:15 AM ET, whether the crowd jacks us or not.

Hope I don't eat my words, but this feels like a different team than we've seen before - the normal rules (which usually dictate disappointment) don't seem to apply.

Fingers crossed...

Reactions: walzuu
I have to laugh at our fanbase. We are so used to sucking that we can't help but worry about it continuing. If you have that Leach is really building something, you should expect us to beat a team like Cal. They barely beat 1-5 UNC and their win over 2-3 Ole Miss looks worse every single day. They got whipped by a Duck team that we thumped. We are going to whip Cal's butt tonight.

Reactions: walzuu
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT