ADVERTISEMENT

I'm waiting before I call for heads to roll

CougPatrol

Hall Of Fame
Dec 8, 2006
Being a Westside season ticket and RV pass holder, these types of losses piss me off more than most fans. I mention that up front because if I sound like I'm trying to polish a turd here, be sure that's not the case.

The first step back from the ledge thought that I had on the drive back home today was that this wasn't all that surprising or unusual for WSU. We don't like to say it out loud, but the talent gap between us and the MWC isn't all that much. Hell, in the last several years, look at the teams we've either lost to or had hard fought games against. Utah State, Portland State, Eastern WA, Air Force, Boise State, Colorado State, Nevada, Rutgers.

What bothers me most about Rolo right now are the shared reps he's giving at the most key offensive positions. JDL is raw and erratic, but he's also CLEARLY the most talented QB we have on the roster right now. The same is true for Borghi. I know McIntyre is a solid back, but he's nowhere near as dynamic of a playmaker. Why in the Hell did they go with McIntyre so soon and for so long in the 1st half? I don't know the first thing about coaching a football team, but had I been in charge last night, JDL and Borghi would have been the focal points of the offense from the opening whistle, and we would have won the damn game by 3 TDs. Does Nick Saban bring in his 3rd string QB on 1st and goal at the 2 yard line in a game that's only a 9 point margin? LOL

Whatever. Back to my original point. I've seen this movie at WSU many times before, and I'm going to wait until the season plays out before I make the fire Rolo remarks (which I will if it doesn't improve).

In the aftermath of yesterdays fiasco, the schedule sets up nicely for us from a "no excuses" perspective. We get home game vs. Portland State next weekend. Portland State showed pretty well last night at Hawaii, losing 49-35, but putting up 477 yards on offense and outscoring Hawaii 28-14 in the 2nd half. After next week, we get USC at home, Utah and Cal on the road, and Oregon State, Stanford, and BYU at home.

Those aren't easy games at all, but 4 of them are at home and one of the road games is at Cal. I'm quite pessimistic, but still anxious to see if Rolo can make some adjustments. I've seen teams that looked like absolute garbage but it together and surprise me, so I'm hoping for that, of course.

Patrol, I usually have an hour or two of wanting to do something radical after the sort of failure we saw last night, particularly during the 4th quarter. After that I get more rational. That drive home from Pullman should have given you a chance to pretty fully absorb what you saw.

And don't worry about turd polishing; I am not sure that is really possible...well, at least until the turd has morphed into a coprolite. I won't be around that long.

We've seen opening game disappointments from every head coach who was here for a few years. It was always going to be a surprise if Rolo didn't succumb to that history, as well.

Your comment about talent at the PAC vs MWC level is certainly valid; a top MWC team is usually going to be in the ballpark with a mid- or lower PAC team, at least at the 1's level. They often don't have as much depth, but the starters are usually quite credible, and unless we are in one of our cycles where we are near the top of the PAC, your comment about equivalent talent is correct. An early season game between the two leagues, before injury attrition has had a chance to bite and depth becomes paramount, is often closer than any of us would like to admit in terms of talent.

It has always been true that the greatest improvement in a team comes between game 1 and game 2 of the season, and the second greatest between game 2 and game 3. I think we will learn something about this staff by the way they study the digital film, draw conclusions as performances are graded, and then shuffle the starting line-ups accordingly....as well as focus practice on the areas where we failed to perform.

I did not hear what happened to Greene, but I hope he is back. Center is a bad spot at which to lose your starter in the first half.

I thought our secondary was generally decent last night; too many times they never looked back for the ball, and there were a couple of really stupid penalties. Still, not too bad. When their QB got hot in the 4th, some of the throws he made were NFL level. And it wasn't like he had all the time in the world; there were very few plays when he stood in the pocket and didn't release within 3 seconds.

Finally, we were literally one more caught pass away from a win last night. One more catch for a first down in either of the last two drives...or a catch for a TD, or to set us up for a TD, earlier...would have done the trick. We have some things from which we can work. Time will tell.

One of the things I hated the most last night were some of our defensive alignments. Not sure if it's the 46 defense or what, but we had a formation when they had trips wide where we would have 2 DBs on the line manning up, and a safety in (what I was calling) a no mans land zone 15 yards off of their wide inside receiver.

In theory, the safety would be able to undercut the inside route, but it never worked. There was so much cushion where all their inside WR had to do was do an 8 yard cross, or get our safety to break inside and be ready for an easy opposite shoulder throw.

Hard to explain without Xs and Os, but it was so frustrating to watch. Terrible design. We could have manned up with their receivers and blitzed with far more success IMO.

Being a Westside season ticket and RV pass holder, these types of losses piss me off more than most fans. I mention that up front because if I sound like I'm trying to polish a turd here, be sure that's not the case.

The first step back from the ledge thought that I had on the drive back home today was that this wasn't all that surprising or unusual for WSU. We don't like to say it out loud, but the talent gap between us and the MWC isn't all that much. Hell, in the last several years, look at the teams we've either lost to or had hard fought games against. Utah State, Portland State, Eastern WA, Air Force, Boise State, Colorado State, Nevada, Rutgers.

What bothers me most about Rolo right now are the shared reps he's giving at the most key offensive positions. JDL is raw and erratic, but he's also CLEARLY the most talented QB we have on the roster right now. The same is true for Borghi. I know McIntyre is a solid back, but he's nowhere near as dynamic of a playmaker. Why in the Hell did they go with McIntyre so soon and for so long in the 1st half? I don't know the first thing about coaching a football team, but had I been in charge last night, JDL and Borghi would have been the focal points of the offense from the opening whistle, and we would have won the damn game by 3 TDs. Does Nick Saban bring in his 3rd string QB on 1st and goal at the 2 yard line in a game that's only a 9 point margin? LOL

Whatever. Back to my original point. I've seen this movie at WSU many times before, and I'm going to wait until the season plays out before I make the fire Rolo remarks (which I will if it doesn't improve).

In the aftermath of yesterdays fiasco, the schedule sets up nicely for us from a "no excuses" perspective. We get home game vs. Portland State next weekend. Portland State showed pretty well last night at Hawaii, losing 49-35, but putting up 477 yards on offense and outscoring Hawaii 28-14 in the 2nd half. After next week, we get USC at home, Utah and Cal on the road, and Oregon State, Stanford, and BYU at home.

Those aren't easy games at all, but 4 of them are at home and one of the road games is at Cal. I'm quite pessimistic, but still anxious to see if Rolo can make some adjustments. I've seen teams that looked like absolute garbage but it together and surprise me, so I'm hoping for that, of course.
I already saw a few games last year in which rolo wasn’t capable of making adjustments. If this were actually year 1 game 1 I’d agree with you but the level of absurdity we’ve seen within 5 games + an off-season of awkwardness is the sum of what we saw with a decade of Leach. It’s clear Rolo was a shit hire. I don’t expect him to get canned at any point this season but I don’t expect anything from this team with him at the helm, and I have zero doubt he’s gone by the end of next season at the latest.

Reactions: Fab5Coug
I already saw a few games last year in which rolo wasn’t capable of making adjustments. If this were actually year 1 game 1 I’d agree with you but the level of absurdity we’ve seen within 5 games + an off-season of awkwardness is the sum of what we saw with a decade of Leach. It’s clear Rolo was a shit hire. I don’t expect him to get canned at any point this season but I don’t expect anything from this team with him at the helm, and I have zero doubt he’s gone by the end of next season at the latest.
After watching the team get the doors blown off against USC in the 1H of the game last season, I knew it was officially the wrong hire.

Reactions: BiggsCoug
After watching the team get the doors blown off against USC in the 1H of the game last season, I knew it was officially the wrong hire.
Did you feel the same about Leach when Utah blew us out in 2012 (?).

I'm not sure Rolo is going to succeed at Wazzu. He had a terrible second season at Hawaii so we better hold on tight. It is likely going to be rough this year. Let's see how the team responds in the coming couple of weeks.

Did you feel the same about Leach when Utah blew us out in 2012 (?).

I'm not sure Rolo is going to succeed at Wazzu. He had a terrible second season at Hawaii so we better hold on tight. It is likely going to be rough this year. Let's see how the team responds in the coming couple of weeks.
I didn't, because Leach had a history of winning and I knew the team wasn't loaded with much talent. It was going to be a process. That game was not fun to be on campus. I recall wondering if that would be rock bottom within the realm of Leach or if it would still get worse before getting better.

Whereas now there's talent to win games with good coaching.

I do appreciate having a degree of patience, and taking the long-view, and certainly WSU has traditionally stuck with coaches far longer than any other school I know. In this case I'm not optimistic. What I see in Rolo is this contrary streak, some kind of obsession to not follow the obvious course. There is a connection between the off-field behavior and what we saw on the field. Whether its his decision to be the only head coach in college football not to get the vaccine, or the only coach to sub out his mobile QB on the 2 yard line after he has been moving the team effectively. He wants to fly against all conventional wisdom and common sense and refuse to run the ball on the key drive of the game where we obviously needed to control the clock and win the game on the ground, using our best two players.

In decision after decision, whether its play calling, personnel, or handling of himself or off-field issues, he is literally electing to do the opposite of what successful, winning coaches do, and have always done. Obviously CML was a little like this, but he was sticking to his lifelong offensive scheme, which had been successful. With Rolo, it just seems like trying to be unpredictable just for the sake of it, without any real rationale. More than anything, it just seems childish and dumb, and our program is rudderless.

I do appreciate having a degree of patience, and taking the long-view, and certainly WSU has traditionally stuck with coaches far longer than any other school I know. In this case I'm not optimistic. What I see in Rolo is this contrary streak, some kind of obsession to not follow the obvious course. There is a connection between the off-field behavior and what we saw on the field. Whether its his decision to be the only head coach in college football not to get the vaccine, or the only coach to sub out his mobile QB on the 2 yard line after he has been moving the team effectively. He wants to fly against all conventional wisdom and common sense and refuse to run the ball on the key drive of the game where we obviously needed to control the clock and win the game on the ground, using our best two players.

In decision after decision, whether its play calling, personnel, or handling of himself or off-field issues, he is literally electing to do the opposite of what successful, winning coaches do, and have always done. Obviously CML was a little like this, but he was sticking to his lifelong offensive scheme, which had been successful. With Rolo, it just seems like trying to be unpredictable just for the sake of it, without any real rationale. More than anything, it just seems childish and dumb, and our program is rudderless.
Yeah the contrary streak is what we just had with Leach, but at least he had the track record before he got here, and we put up with it because he won more than he lost, but he's going to be on a shorter leash with that stuff I have to hope. Not super hyped about being a joke because we suck AND our coach is a joke for off the field stuff

I don't doubt you on the end of next year prediction. I just don't see us canning him after this season, unless is for COVID reasons.

How about if Chun leaves and there is an interim AD (Jim Sterk?)
Fnu, I was swallowing coffee as I read your comment. Sterk?? Now I have to go get the Windex and paper towels and clean up my monitor....

Yeah the contrary streak is what we just had with Leach, but at least he had the track record before he got here, and we put up with it because he won more than he lost, but he's going to be on a shorter leash with that stuff I have to hope. Not super hyped about being a joke because we suck AND our coach is a joke for off the field stuff

I am going to keep pushing back on the "off the field" stuff that some object to about Rolo (ie not taking the jab).

From a risk perspective, it is perfectly rational at Rolo's age not to get the jab, unless he has some underlying health condition I am not aware of.

On the other hand, I strongly recommended to my mom, who is in her 80s, that she should get it given her risk profile (and she did). For me, I have virtually no chance (<0.2%) of dying from covid, so why get the jab? That is my position. Covid shots are not riskless.

My wife has asthma and thus is in a higher risk group. Thus, she got the shot. That was sensible. (By the way, my wife was in bed very sick for three days after her second Moderna shot. They gave no warning that this could be the reaction, which I thought was dishonest.)

For 18-22 year old "kids", they have essentially zero chance of dying from covid, so I don't see a strong point for getting the jab. The players on the football team are in great physical condition too. Also, we've already seen that the shot does not necessarily prevent getting covid, although it certainly lessens the symptoms (but remember, you can get very sick from the shots too).

Finally, what the hell is wrong with getting full-symptom covid (as a person in the very low risk from dying demographic)? It isn't pleasant, I'm sure. But life has all kinds of unpleasant things that we endure. Getting sick for several days is not the end of the world. It happens throughout life to everyone without exception.

Fnu, I was swallowing coffee as I read your comment. Sterk?? Now I have to go get the Windex and paper towels and clean up my monitor....
Jim Sterk checks all the boxes if Chun leaves

1. Budget hawk
2. Let's the old guard back in
3. Can blame the fully masked fans at the Seattle game for the flat team and bad coaching.

I am going to keep pushing back on the "off the field" stuff that some object to about Rolo (ie not taking the jab).

From a risk perspective, it is perfectly rational at Rolo's age not to get the jab, unless he has some underlying health condition I am not aware of.

On the other hand, I strongly recommended to my mom, who is in her 80s, that she should get it given her risk profile (and she did). For me, I have virtually no chance (<0.2%) of dying from covid, so why get the jab? That is my position. Covid shots are not riskless.

My wife has asthma and thus is in a higher risk group. Thus, she got the shot. That was sensible. (By the way, my wife was in bed very sick for three days after her second Moderna shot. They gave no warning that this could be the reaction, which I thought was dishonest.)

For 18-22 year old "kids", they have essentially zero chance of dying from covid, so I don't see a strong point for getting the jab. The players on the football team are in great physical condition too. Also, we've already seen that the shot does not necessarily prevent getting covid, although it certainly lessens the symptoms (but remember, you can get very sick from the shots too).

Finally, what the hell is wrong with getting full-symptom covid (as a person in the very low risk from dying demographic)? It isn't pleasant, I'm sure. But life has all kinds of unpleasant things that we endure. Getting sick for several days is not the end of the world. It happens throughout life to everyone without exception.
Last year it was just the "flu". Don't worry, only people we have to worry about is people over 65 and people with compromised immune systems. Now it seems to be putting people in their 50's into the hospitals. Is it still the flu?

You have now seen covid mutate. How do you know it will not come after your age group?

From what I gather, your best way to mitigate it the "flu" is simply to let it run its course, those who need to just either stay in or maybe suffer a smidge. Don't mask, don't vaccinate. I think big business is not seeing it your way.

And there is a possibility you didn't know there would be side affects from Moderna is you are choosing to listen to what you choose to listen to. Everyone in my family expected to have a side affect from the shot. The only person that did was my wife. But they all knew others who had side affects.....

Last year it was just the "flu". Don't worry, only people we have to worry about is people over 65 and people with compromised immune systems. Now it seems to be putting people in their 50's into the hospitals. Is it still the flu?

You have now seen covid mutate. How do you know it will not come after your age group?

From what I gather, your best way to mitigate it the "flu" is simply to let it run its course, those who need to just either stay in or maybe suffer a smidge. Don't mask, don't vaccinate. I think big business is not seeing it your way.

And there is a possibility you didn't know there would be side affects from Moderna is you are choosing to listen to what you choose to listen to. Everyone in my family expected to have a side affect from the shot. The only person that did was my wife. But they all knew others who had side affects.....

My wife is in the medical industry. She would have known...fyi. I just asked her what they told her and they significantly understated the side effects. Shocking. Just shocking.

The people going into the hospitals have comorbitities, which I have already addressed. Yes, if you have significant comorbitities then I would say take the jab. I know I would. Ed, it is a risk calculation like all of life.

PS I am not an anti vaxxer. I usually get a flu shot. Nice try though. The mNRA is not well understood. You probably don't understand that though.

We can discuss all day the risks and benefits of the COVID vaccine, which over 200,000,000 Americans have now had at least one dose.

The more relevant point is that there is ONE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH in America who hasn't been vaccinated. And he has lost his last 4 games, and nobody on this board has been able to put together a coherent explanation of his game plan Saturday night, so his life plan is a little in doubt, too.

He is either not vaccinated due to fear or ignorance. Either way, that is not who I want as the leader of our program.

Reactions: CougEd and Fab5Coug

FWIW, if we didn't have hospitals filling up with COVID patients, I would agree 100% with your perspective. However, I have several nurses in my immediate family and they all have stories about how screwed up our medical system is from taking care of people that felt that they didn't have anything to worry about.

As I've said before, if the people that felt that the risk was acceptable were also willing to stay out of the hospital if the gamble didn't pay off, I'd be 100% for letting everyone make their own choices. As it is, the folks who get from COVID after skipping the vaccine seem to develop an affinity for modern medicine and science once their own lives are on the line.

The good news is that in time, all of this bullcrap will blow over. It may take years, but that time will come. I dream of a day when all of the hypocrisy that we see from politics goes away and we can be angry about music lyrics or whatever irrelevant BS is the flavor of the day. Tired of hypocritical partisan arguments about guns, immigrants, vaccines and abortion.

FWIW, if we didn't have hospitals filling up with COVID patients, I would agree 100% with your perspective. However, I have several nurses in my immediate family and they all have stories about how screwed up our medical system is from taking care of people that felt that they didn't have anything to worry about.

As I've said before, if the people that felt that the risk was acceptable were also willing to stay out of the hospital if the gamble didn't pay off, I'd be 100% for letting everyone make their own choices. As it is, the folks who get from COVID after skipping the vaccine seem to develop an affinity for modern medicine and science once their own lives are on the line.

The good news is that in time, all of this bullcrap will blow over. It may take years, but that time will come. I dream of a day when all of the hypocrisy that we see from politics goes away and we can be angry about music lyrics or whatever irrelevant BS is the flavor of the day. Tired of hypocritical partisan arguments about guns, immigrants, vaccines and abortion.
Flat, once the whole world has gone through covid, the next issue will be global warming. We don't have a fire season any more. That pretty much sums it up in the West.

We can discuss all day the risks and benefits of the COVID vaccine, which over 200,000,000 Americans have now had at least one dose.

The more relevant point is that there is ONE HEAD FOOTBALL COACH in America who hasn't been vaccinated. And he has lost his last 4 games, and nobody on this board has been able to put together a coherent explanation of his game plan Saturday night, so his life plan is a little in doubt, too.

He is either not vaccinated due to fear or ignorance. Either way, that is not who I want as the leader of our program.
Is the Auburn head coach vaxed?

Speaking of life plans, WSU employed for nearly 20 years an alum assistant without his degree and let alums coach from 2003 to 2011 who whose shining moment was playing on a bowl team with a 1.88 Team GPA.

These alum coaches took recruiting as serious as they did studying as players.

Is the Auburn head coach vaxed?

Speaking of life plans, WSU employed for nearly 20 years an alum assistant without his degree and let alums coach from 2003 to 2011 who whose shining moment was playing on a bowl team with a 1.88 Team GPA.

These alum coaches took recruiting as serious as they did studying as players.

Mike Gundy was not last time I heard.

Mike Gundy has managed to keep himself out of the news and not be an embarrassment to his employer, probably because he was better prepared for the scenarios that followed that decision and how best to address them. He’s also won a lot of football games at Ok State- advantage: Gundy

Yup all you have to do is look across the field at another program with a new coach. He didn’t have a Borghi or Watson, but he had a plan, played to his players strengths, and made adjustments. USU did not have better talent they were better coached in a similar situation.

Mike Gundy has managed to keep himself out of the news and not be an embarrassment to his employer, probably because he was better prepared for the scenarios that followed that decision and how best to address them. He’s also won a lot of football games at Ok State- advantage: Gundy

Or, perhaps, the folks in Oklahoma don’t have meltdowns over vax status.

I've been out on the Clown Show since the USC game last season. I wanted to give him a fair shake, but I've only seen regression on the field (not to mention a major lack of awareness in optics off the field), and seen nothing that shows me he can get it done. I wanted to be wrong about not liking the hire.

Just hoping there's some semblance of positive momentum left within the program Leach built in his time when a change is made. Because otherwise, it's not gonna be pretty. Six wins shouldn't be *just* good enough anymore. RoloOut ✌️

Reactions: BiggsCoug
The USA Today isn’t a WA publication. They could have just as easily written their article about Gundy.
Dan Wokken of USA Today has shit on WSU FB before. Even had the Big Gulp play named after him.

Yeah...we should definitely deny care to anyone not getting the jab and needed healthcare as a result of getting covid. That'll show 'em!

Seriously though, our hospitals are not designed for patient surges of any significance. This would apply to surges from influenza or any other major virus as well. They do not have the capacity. That is a feature, not a bug.

My wife tells me about the dynamics and weaknesses of our hospital system. Perhaps if our damn idiotic corporate media talking heads would stop scaring the hell out of people thay get covid, we wouldn't have hospitals overrun with patients. But no, fear sells. Thus, the media will continue to be idiots. Stupid is as stupid does.

My wife is in the medical industry. She would have known...fyi. I just asked her what they told her and they significantly understated the side effects. Shocking. Just shocking.

The people going into the hospitals have comorbitities, which I have already addressed. Yes, if you have significant comorbitities then I would say take the jab. I know I would. Ed, it is a risk calculation like all of life.

PS I am not an anti vaxxer. I usually get a flu shot. Nice try though. The mNRA is not well understood. You probably don't understand that though.
Well I must say your wife has to be so busy that she didn’t “hear”about the potential of not feeling well after the shot. No one in my family is in the medical profession and we all knew there was the potential we would feel sick after the shot. And even if it was the old regular flu shot it has always been understood that I might feel sick after that shot. Not sure why this would be any different .

The mRNA is well understood by the people who have researched it for years. But if there is a concern J and J is the one for people who don’t trust the scientists who study this daily.

I have never said you were an anti vaxer. You just don’t want it mandated . But you don’t want top down intervention. You don’t want to wear a mask, you don’t want to vac, you don’t want to shit stuff down . You provide no solution to mitigate it .

But really it doesn’t matter . Businesses have started to mandate it . If they get sued they have baked it into their risk model that the lawsuit will be less than revenues lost because of missed worked and reduction in production.

Well I must say your wife has to be so busy that she didn’t “hear”about the potential of not feeling well after the shot. No one in my family is in the medical profession and we all knew there was the potential we would feel sick after the shot. And even if it was the old regular flu shot it has always been understood that I might feel sick after that shot. Not sure why this would be any different .

The mRNA is well understood by the people who have researched it for years. But if there is a concern J and J is the one for people who don’t trust the scientists who study this daily.

I have never said you were an anti vaxer. You just don’t want it mandated . But you don’t want top down intervention. You don’t want to wear a mask, you don’t want to vac, you don’t want to shit stuff down . You provide no solution to mitigate it .

But really it doesn’t matter . Businesses have started to mandate it . If they get sued they have baked it into their risk model that the lawsuit will be less than revenues lost because of missed worked and reduction in production.
You misquoted what I stated about what they told my wife. Read again and then get back to me with your correction.

Reactions: WASH ST A&M FAN

No. Since my risk of dying from covid so miniscule, why take a vaccine that has unknown risks? That is the issue.

And those in their 20s and below certainly have no need to get vaxed unless they have comorbitities. It's stupid.

But since you listen exclusively to our corrupt and idiotic corporate media, I understand why you are scared.

Last edited:
No. Since my risk of dying from covid so miniscule, why take a vaccine that has unknown risks? That is the issue.

And those in their 20s and below certainly have no need to get vexed unless they have comorbitities. It's stupid.

But since you listen exclusively to our corrupt and idiotic corporate media, I understand why you are scared.
You again haven’t told me how to mitigate the problems of covid. Not just dying , but hospitalization and probably more important the economic problems from the bottom up . Covid doesn’t make most people money. Allowing crappy food that makes people obese does. Businesses don’t want to lose those revenues.

You have also not told me how you guarantee that it won’t morph into something that will affect others that aren’t old or don’t have other health concerns .

And I haven’t listened to big business. I just have a life of experience and know how things in the business world work.

Last edited:
That won't stop Mr Coug90 being completely hysterical over how USA Today chooses to cover WSU.
Ha…How am I hysterical? Just responding with a simple point. Press is press. Eyes and ears man, they won’t let you down if you use them.

And those in their 20s and below certainly have no need to get vaxed unless they have comorbitities. It's stupid.

Do you deny that vaccination reduces the transmissabilty of covid2?

Have to be careful to read at least the entire Israeli detailed summary (not just the press releases) before using it as an example. A lot of good info there, by a society that keeps good records and does a good job of contact tracing. But there are very few bullet statements that don't require context. It is something that is worth 30 minutes to go over if you have interest. I recommend it to anyone who wants to see the latest accumulation of what I assume to be relatively accurate data.

As for what the vaccine does or doesn't do, or the level of protection against severe symptoms that it offers, or how long that protection lasts...I choose (yes, choose, but we all do that when we have to evaluate information) to look at who is in the ICU's in the United States of America right now. Depending upon the state, the numbers seem to be in the ballpark of 92-96% non-vaxxed. I find that to be compelling.

Reactions: Wazzubrooz
How many hospitals are packed with patients with side effects from the COVID vaccine? There is the answer.

Israel would seem to indicate that the ability to limit spread and mitigate the severity of infections has been greatly exaggerated.

Israel would seem to indicate that the ability to limit spread and mitigate the severity of infections has been greatly exaggerated.
Not exactly the answer to the specific question. I do not dispute, however, that the initial messaging and subsequent real-life events fits quite well with your comment. That's all I have to say about that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT