ADVERTISEMENT

Beekman

BiggsCoug

Hall Of Fame
Feb 5, 2003
Bryce was found dead today. Not much more for details.

I am sorry this has happened. RIP Bryce.

In the earlier thread it was thought that his 911 call was due to breathing problems. Very sad and very scary. Guess they won't know for some time.

In the earlier thread it was thought that his 911 call was due to breathing problems. Very sad and very scary. Guess they won't know for some time.
Can’t help but speculate. He recently returned from Louisiana which is a COVID hot spot and died after reporting breathing difficulties. I hope testing and quarantines are being applied to his roommates and other close contacts. Unless of course they actually already know the cause of death and it’s not COVID.

Can’t help but speculate. He recently returned from Louisiana which is a COVID hot spot and died after reporting breathing difficulties. I hope testing and quarantines are being applied to his roommates and other close contacts. Unless of course they actually already know the cause of death and it’s not COVID.
It's just speculation on my part, but is there enough tests at this time to swoop in on any suspected death as a result of breathing problems that sounds like the virus? I agree that we should have those numbers.

Be safe out there people.

It's just speculation on my part, but is there enough tests at this time to swoop in on any suspected death as a result of breathing problems that sounds like the virus? I agree that we should have those numbers.

Be safe out there people.

Waddl at the vet school is doing corona virus testing on “animals”, could do it just as easily on whomever. Never the less keep in mind respiratory issues are probably present in many forms of critical health issues that quickly proceed to death, wether they are viral, chemical induced, genetic issues that lead to heart/internal issues, etc. Even if Covid 19 was present they are going to have to test for chemicals in the blood and organs, do histology on organ tissues etc to see if there were other issues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT