ADVERTISEMENT

Bender...

Coug95man2

Hall Of Fame
Dec 7, 2011
it appears, is gone. He's heading to a CC in Mississippi, where he'll be eligible to play. Apparently the hope is that he will be able to get his grades in order, then come back to WSU. According to the Twittersphere.

His dad had some pretty candid comments about it. Blames Peyton joining a fraternity for getting his grades off track. At least it sounds like Papa Bender & Leach were in agreement it would be best for Peyton to head to a JC to get refocused.

Hope he gets it figured out and can return.

His dad had some pretty candid comments about it. Blames Peyton joining a fraternity for getting his grades off track. At least it sounds like Papa Bender & Leach were in agreement it would be best for Peyton to head to a JC to get refocused.

Yep. So I've read that the coaching staff suggested a JC college, down south (CA). But Bender decided MS, closer to home (FL). Because of that, I'd be surprised if we see him again. I think it would be great if he did come back but I just don't see it.

He'll be a great QB in the mid/upper FCS. He'd be a great QB at WSU if he got some reps, got his nerves under control, etc etc. Not bashing the kids ability. Just sayin', I just don't see him coming back.

He's FCS bound. He won't be back. He will have missed too much time, too many reps, too much film. It's an enormous hurdle to overcome not being in the program and then coming back to compete.

Partying has been the downfall of many former students.

He's FCS bound. He won't be back. He will have missed too much time, too many reps, too much film. It's an enormous hurdle to overcome not being in the program and then coming back to compete.
Agreed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT