ADVERTISEMENT

Brayden Kyman, a 2026 forward has committed according to CFC

Coug1990

Hall Of Fame
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2002
His brother, Jake, played for Riley last season at Eastern and had his best season. So, this may be a player that sticks even though he is two years away. Good start for the basketball team.

I am like you; I love Cougar basketball. I really am more excited for this upcoming season than I have been even the last few years. I haven't yet, but I plan on looking at videos of Kyman to see what we have in him. He is only a junior this upcoming season. I will be curious to see how much his game evolves by the time he is in Pullman. Have you looked at his videos yet?

I am like you; I love Cougar basketball. I really am more excited for this upcoming season than I have been even the last few years. I haven't yet, but I plan on looking at videos of Kyman to see what we have in him. He is only a junior this upcoming season. I will be curious to see how much his game evolves by the time he is in Pullman. Have you looked at his videos yet?
Just a few highlight clips which of course is pretty meaningless. Listed as a PF at 6'7" 195. That says 'tweener?

Riley seems to value these type of players. The 6'5" to 6'7"-ish types that can shoot. Curious to see how he evolves as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT