ADVERTISEMENT

BSB: Cougs swept by Arizona as season finally ends

ScottHood

Nov 8, 2007
15-7 loss on Saturday. Cougs allowed 46 runs in the series, so pitching collapsed in final weekend.

Final record: 11-42-1 (Overall), 3-26-1 (P12). Search for new coach begins in earnest.

21, 10, and 15, 46 runs in three games. Talk about throwing in the towel! Our football team had a possum bowl and now the baseball team matches that with a whole possum series. Cannot imagine any of us not agreeing with Glad that the season is finally over and the healing can start,

21, 10, and 15, 46 runs in three games. Talk about throwing in the towel! Our football team had a possum bowl and now the baseball team matches that with a whole possum series. Cannot imagine any of us not agreeing with Glad that the season is finally over and the healing can start,
I’m curious if this is an indication of the character of the players Lees brought in...I realize things are in disarray with the coach getting fired, but it appears to me these kids just quit.

Wow, who was coaching this hot mess, CPW. These scores remind me of the football beat downs, Cal, Hawaii & Sc come to mind. This series was just down right embarrassing. A total and complete rebuild begins.

I’m curious if this is an indication of the character of the players Lees brought in...I realize things are in disarray with the coach getting fired, but it appears to me these kids just quit.
This is a major concern to me. And your comment dovetails with Chun's comments that 1/3 of the team shouldn't be playing next year. It very well may be a while before we are winning in baseball, again.

Reactions: 79COUG
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT