ADVERTISEMENT

BSB Final: Cougs 11, Oregon 6 (Game 3) - Story + Boxscore + Highlights + Postgame

That is good news taking the series from #8 Oregon. Hopefully, the slump the team was in is over.

Cougs have won 3 of last 4 Pac-12 series. So, whatever slump they were in is long over. Goal now is to finish above .500, both overall and P12. That would be a major step forward for the program.

Series remaining with UCLA, USC, and UW. Two of those teams are behind the Cougs in the standings.....but you never know how it's going to go. WSU has shown they can compete. The program certainly is going in the right direction after so many years of futility. Bobo would be excited!

Glad Cougar

Reactions: M-I-Coug
Couldn't stream the game live yesterday, but discovered they post the entire game on YouTube, shortly after the game is over. It was great watching it on YouTube on the big display.

One big advantage on game delayed YouTube, is you can view the entire game on your large TV or projection display, unlike live game streaming, where you're limited to your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone, (unless you run HDMI out to your display).

So thankful for streaming, when games on not on P12N. Such a game changer we never had years ago.

Biggest disrupters in today's culture, obviously is Amazon and YouTube. Both killed traditional. I signed up for YouTube premium a couple of years ago, and consider the best $10 monthly ever spent.

It's all we watch.

Last edited:
Couldn't stream the game live yesterday, but discovered they post the entire game on YouTube, shortly after the game is over. It was great watching it on YouTube on the big display.

One big advantage on game delayed YouTube, is you can view the entire game on your large TV or projection display, unlike live game streaming, where you're limited to your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone, (unless you run HDMI out to your display).

So thankful for streaming, when games on not on P12N. Such a game changer we never had years ago.

Biggest disrupters in today's culture, obviously is Amazon and YouTube. Both killed traditional. I signed up for YouTube premium a couple of years ago, and consider the best $10 monthly ever spent.

It's all we watch.
I’ve been using Screen Sharing a lot to stream from my phone or computer to my TVs. Works great at home through Apple TV and newer Roku and Amazon Fire devices.

During the Montana Class A hoops tournaments this year, I was often at my buddy’s house golfing on his simulator. I have an annual subscription to NFHS which lets you watch a shit ton of high school sports from around the country. He doesn’t have it. But he’s got a relatively new Samsung TV. I was able to easily stream the divisional and state tourneys from my iPhone while we were playing. I love this aspect of the world we live in.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT