ADVERTISEMENT

BSB Final: UC Riverside 8, Cougs 1 (Story + Stats)

One inning of slippage and we paid for it, it seems. Wasn't watching so hard to really tell from stat lines. Anyone watch? Did we play well other than the one inning?

A casual observer would think that WSU may need a new coach. However, the baseball schedule is long one. I hope for the baseball fans that the cougs have a good winning season.

A casual observer would think that WSU may need a new coach. However, the baseball schedule is long one. I hope for the baseball fans that the cougs have a good winning season.

Quite the insight after......one game.

I will say that I hate losing to the various Cal State programs, which we always seem to do. On the other hand, some of them are national powers - although I can never tell which ones. CS-Fullerton? Long Beach? Then again this was a UC school. I guess that is better.

We are always at a disadvantage early in the year. Dang PNW weather.

Loyal they had a .33 winning percentage last year in conference What in the hell are you basing your thinking on? i guess some insight may be developed over a years period. But it is your team and you can be the resident expert.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT