ADVERTISEMENT

Buying a $27 ticket to WSU vs SJSU, if I can get a ride from Spokane.

mikalalas

Hall Of Fame
Feb 26, 2007
I am planning on buying about a $27 to $40 ticket to the WSU, SJSU game, if I can get a ride from Spokane, and if I can either find a place to stay in Spokane, or get a ride home from Spokane.

The reason I need to either stay in Spokane, or get a ride home from Spokane, is that the bus to Spokane only runs Monday thru Friday, 9 am to 4:30 pm.

So I can get to Spokane, for the ride to the game from Spokane.

Also is there a Bus, that go from Spokane to the game, in case can't get a ride?

This may be my last chance to goto a WSU game in Martin Stadium, as sometime between Nov 4th at extreme earliest to April 4th at the latest I am very probably moving to Phoenix Arizona area to be closer to daughter.

I have my 2011 19 ft Travel Trailer RV in storage at a friend's place.

I have about $750 saved up, and saving about $150 to $265 a month, and going to pay either a Snowbird friend $1000 to $1350 to take me, trailer down there, or a shipping company about $1650 to ship my RV down there.

And there is about 3,4,5,6 RV Lot places, that rent RV Lots for about $550, $600, $650 a month, that affordable for my budget, and just need to wait for a opening.

If 1 of those don't open up, then my fall back, will be the Ben Avery Campground Shooting Range that if get a $25 a month shooting membership, then for $120 a week can stay for 168 straight days, 168 days out of year, before have to leave, can't rent again until the next year.

The Ben Avery Campground has full RV hook ups, water, dump, etc.

The Campground is 1,2,3, couple, few, semi some miles, very close to extremely close to North Phoenix.

If I have to fall back to Ben Avery Campground, I will be pounding the pavement, so to speak, working my butt off, etc, every day to find a permanent place to move to.

Reactions: Coug90
Mik, I’d give you a lift but I can’t go, my kids got a HS game that night.

Someone step up and give our boy Mik a ride!

Reactions: mikalalas
Mik, I’d give you a lift but I can’t go, my kids got a HS game that night.

Someone step up and give our boy Mik a ride!

Thanks. I'm also posting something like this in the Die Hard Cougs, Die Hard Cougar Fans, Facebook group, fan sites.

Also if I can't make it to the WSU, SJSU game, then Maybe there is another WSU home game that I could goto on the schedule, before Nov 4th, that I can get a ride to, that the tickets would be in the affordable to me, $27 to $37 range.

Also if there is a bus that go from Spokane to game that doesn't cost more then $85 to $100 to $115, and if the ticket is cheap enough to go with that, so that not paying more then $133, then I could maybe, probably do that.

If you're going alone and just need one ticket, I'd wait until the day of the game and get one on Stubhub. Doesn't help with your travel issue, but you'll get a much better seat for the same money (or conversely, a meh seat for half of you are planning to spend now).
Agreed. Any of the ticket websites...Stubhub, Ticketmaster....will substantially drop the prices the evening before or the morning of the game.

Reactions: mikalalas
Agreed. Any of the ticket websites...Stubhub, Ticketmaster....will substantially drop the prices the evening before or the morning of the game.
Assuming Mik can use phone for internet, I would go to the stadium and buy one that is for sale outside. Always a few folks selling extras there, stubhub would be backup plan.

Good News my post on Die Hard Cougs got 18 likes, and a Lady sent me a facebook messenger message, said that her Husband, Son, and herself are going to the game, and that they probably would be able to give me a ride, and She is going to check with her Husband, and then get back to me.

Good News my post on Die Hard Cougs got 18 likes, and a Lady sent me a facebook messenger message, said that her Husband, Son, and herself are going to the game, and that they probably would be able to give me a ride, and She is going to check with her Husband, and then get back to me.

Ride Finalized. Now I need to Either try to stay at a friend's place, or try to get a ride home from Spokane to Davenport, from a friend, or stay at a cheap Spokane Hotel(like $55,60 a night, or do the temporary homeless thing in Spokane until I can Take Monday bus from Spokane to Davenport, etc.

Reactions: Coug90
Because there is, was only 1500 tickets left(At least that's the rumor, what heard, what said in various sources, and in another post on here, etc, I bought a $19 + fees, tax = $33 from StubHub.(Didn't want to risk a sellout, and there not being any tickets left, and not getting a ticket.

It's in section 2, lower zone, Row M, seat 2.

Is that a good seat? Where that located at? Good view of game?

Because there is, was only 1500 tickets left(At least that's the rumor, what heard, what said in various sources, and in another post on here, etc, I bought a $19 + fees, tax = $33 from StubHub.(Didn't want to risk a sellout, and there not being any tickets left, and not getting a ticket.

It's in section 2, lower zone, Row M, seat 2.

Is that a good seat? Where that located at? Good view of game?
You would be right at the goal line at the west (?) end (the CAF Building end) 14 rows up. Not a bad seat. I see they are $55 on the WSU site.....

It won't matter Mik; as a single-seater you'll be able to find an open spot someplace better in the first quarter. I'd probably spend the game moving about as the action goes...you might be able to write a half-dozen seating reviews by the end of the first half. The one true benefit of being a Lone Coug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT