ADVERTISEMENT

***Cal @ WSU - GAME THREAD***

Cal has gotten some very favorable spots the last two drives.

he walked to the locker room thought, yes? seems positive.
Michael Bennett of the Seahawks walked off the field. He subsequently underwent arthroscopic surgery. I could see that happen with Cracraft. It would mean that he would miss the next two games at the least.

For having a 21 point lead, this game has been kind of boring.

Falk has been slightly off with his throws. Martin usually has very sticky fingers, but hasn't tonight.

CU beat UofA 49-24. They are now 8-2 overall and 6-1 in conference. It sets up next week for a great game.

Damn, another Cal TD. The receiver pushed off. Molton horse collar tackled him.

Wanted a defensive stop on that drive to get Hlinski some meaningful playing time.
Falk will be in for sure.

Horrible defense by Pippins. CAL is moving the ball ever since that big play on 3rd and long in he last drive.
Agreed, that was not good on Pippins part. The young fella didn't get his head around. That being said, in that same series they went after Pippins again and he locked down the WR and CAL missed the FG in which his erroneous play earlier didn't hurt them at all or lose the game.

He's the BEST tackler on the team! He tackles so good he does it before the ball even gets there!
Love your sarcasm.. To this day Pippins hasn't given up a passing TD. Can you say that about any other WSU CB? Waiting..............

pippins is da bomb & has swag to his name. word
You are clueless with a one track mind and very little common sense.

One of he things that I hate about SC4life/PGownsWhitney is when Pippins makes a bad play it makes me think "See that, he is not all that." I do not like feeling that way because Pippins is one of our own.
Never said Pippins is all that and a bag of chips. I said he's the best CB you have and he shouldn't be the one being rotated in and out of the game. I also said from the time I've watched Pippins play he's been a very good player. Tell me this, which one of your CB's gives up TD's and face guard all the time on a every game basis? Hint, hint, it's not Pippins.

Good win today for you guys as well as my Trojans. We gave you guys the blueprint on how to beat UDUB in the Apple Cup.

Agreed, that was not good on Pippins part. The young fella didn't get his head around. That being said, in that same series they went after Pippins again and he locked down the WR and CAL missed the FG in which his erroneous play earlier didn't hurt them at all or lose the game.

Love your sarcasm.. To this day Pippins hasn't given up a passing TD. Can you say that about any other WSU CB? Waiting..............

You are clueless with a one track mind and very little common sense.

Never said Pippins is all that and a bag of chips. I said he's the best CB you have and he shouldn't be the one being rotated in and out of the game. I also said from the time I've watched Pippins play he's been a very good player. Tell me this, which one of your CB's gives up TD's and face guard all the time on a every game basis? Hint, hint, it's not Pippins.

Good win today for you guys as well as my Trojans. We gave you guys the blueprint on how to beat UDUB in the Apple Cup.
"Your" trojans?? Look, moron, just cause you were the janitor there until they found you hanging around the boyzz in the locker room, don't make them "yours." "We" gave??? You are Chief Welfare from the Wannabe Tribe, yes?? Word. Da Bomb. Swag. ((Flashing gang sings prompt here)). When does the TRO against you for pippens expire, anyway?

Whether it was your intention or not. It is what all of us feel about your defense and lobbying for Pippins.

"Your" trojans?? Look, moron, just cause you were the janitor there until they found you hanging around the boyzz in the locker room, don't make them "yours." "We" gave??? You are Chief Welfare from the Wannabe Tribe, yes?? Word. Da Bomb. Swag. ((Flashing gang sings prompt here)). When does the TRO against you for pippens expire, anyway?
I heard you're still panhandling behind Burger King's and Micky D's. Is that true? Maybe you can use that sports science degree from SC to collect cans and bottles faster.

Whether it was your intention or not. It is what all of us feel about your defense and lobbying for Pippins.
I wouldn't lobby for him if he was face guarding and given up TD's most every game. He's not and the CB that doesn't rotate does these things. So I'm perplexed on the way he's being played or better yet not being played and others on other sites are as well. Just sayin.

I wouldn't lobby for him if he was face guarding and given up TD's most every game. He's not and the CB that doesn't rotate does these things. So I'm perplexed on the way he's being played or better yet not being played and others on other sites are as well. Just sayin.

Why are you lobbying us? Do you believe it will somehow change how Coach Leach and Coach Grinch feels about Molton? Pippins?

Who you believe yourself to be on here and who we think of you are entirely different. You are not doing Pippins any favors by trashing Molton here.

Why are you lobbying us? Do you believe it will somehow change how Coach Leach and Coach Grinch feels about Molton? Pippins?

Who you believe yourself to be on here and who we think of you are entirely different. You are not doing Pippins any favors by trashing Molton here.
I was done with this but since you asked the question I wasn't trashing Mo. I was stating a fact. You didn't like the fact I was giving you. Now lets move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT