ADVERTISEMENT

Cavs reign supreme

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
The Cleveland Cavaliers won the NBA Championship in an amazing game. Once again King James proved he is the best player on the Planet. James is far and away the MVP and proved so in sweeping the last three games of the series.

I guess that some .or maybe most coug fans ,are fixated on coug past basketball. I am a "Cavs" fan and did not like Bennett as most coug fans do. I was pulling for the Cleveland Cavaliers the whole year.

I guess that some .or maybe most coug fans ,are fixated on coug past basketball. I am a "Cavs" fan and did not like Bennett as most coug fans do. I was pulling for the Cleveland Cavaliers the whole year.
Have something against going to the tournament or the sweet 16 or was it the way he left?

The way that he left and his attitude about WSU while he was in Pullman and after he left. He had a couple of really good years but did not really build a program while in Pullman

Specifically, what was his attitude about WSU while he was in Pullman? Did he bad mouth the university or community? What do you think he should have done to make WSU basketball more successful? Did you form your opinion of him while he was at WSU (and taking them to NCAA back-to-back) or after he left?

Glad Cougar

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT