ADVERTISEMENT

Check out the Comments from these Nasty Nebraska fans on Calvin

I'm not mean enough to do this, but it would be pretty funny to tweet this at him:

"You look 15 years old and your dog is stupid."

Then, when he replied with some kind of "WTF?" response, write "hey, sorry, based on those comments you made to Jamire Calvin today, I thought it was cool to ignorantly trash someone you don't even know."

Reactions: Redinwashington
https://www.periscope.tv/Jcalv61/1MYxNYwZBBbJw?t=6

The author of the worst one i read was from this kid moments after his choice.

Jack Crumley
@jack_crumley

"@jack_crumley Washington St. is going nowhere right along with your career"
I hate to say it, but I will. Because Nebraska has lit the world on fire these past two years right? I doubt this douche knows much about anything? Because if it's one thing we (Husker Fans) CANT do, it's make comments about other programs going nowhere when it's us who are trapped in mediocrity. I would bet every dollar I had available that if WAZZU would have played Nebraska in November. WAZZU would have won handily. That being said, I like what's happened this off season and I look forward to 2017. GBR and GO COUGS,

Reactions: 79COUG
Eh...every fan base has its douche bags, we certainly do too. Some are worse than others (UW, Michigan, Oregon to name a few). Nebraska has got to be top 3 in the country for classiest fans overall. I'm hoping in my lifetime we get to play at Nebraska because I'd love to go there for a Coug game.

One immature kid doesn't amount to much. He will get 10X worse than this in 5 minutes on the sideline at Autzen.

Those a-hole Nebraska fans sound like......our message board "fans," and those from every other P5 program. Glass houses.

Eh...every fan base has its douche bags, we certainly do too. Some are worse than others (UW, Michigan, Oregon to name a few). Nebraska has got to be top 3 in the country for classiest fans overall. I'm hoping in my lifetime we get to play at Nebraska because I'd love to go there for a Coug game.

One immature kid doesn't amount to much. He will get 10X worse than this in 5 minutes on the sideline at Autzen.

I'd rather have Nebraska in Pullman.

Those a-hole Nebraska fans sound like......our message board "fans," and those from every other P5 program. Glass houses.

I don't think our fans would be out there harassing a kid on Twitter or Periscope like they did. Nebraska fans are widely reputed as being among the most active online, for good and bad (I have seen them referred to as "obnoxious" on multiple occasions).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT