ADVERTISEMENT

College Baseball

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Ducks and Beavs both get beat in the super regionals. Ha ha on UO, mixed feelings on the Beavers, who are choosing to go independent next season. So maybe haha on them too,

So does this mean we can finally poach San Jose St, New Mexico State, Delaware and Memphis to the New-PAC, proclaim were Power 5 and demand $35 million each in TV revenue?

Ducks and Beavs both get beat in the super regionals. Ha ha on UO, mixed feelings on the Beavers, who are choosing to go independent next season. So maybe haha on them too,

Loyal, do you think OSU damaged the "til death do us part" alliance/pact with WSU on account this baseball maneuver?

It's not like WSU is chopped liver in baseball

Officially the end of the Pac 12

KK, do you think Dr. Schultz and AD Ann Cole will maintain the historic "Pac-12" logo for the football stadium, basketball arena, baseball diamond, uniforms, etc next fall?

I wonder if that's part of the deal to ensure collection of the $250M windfall from winning the court case?

KK, do you think Dr. Schultz and AD Ann Cole will maintain the historic "Pac-12" logo for the football stadium, basketball arena, baseball diamond, uniforms, etc next fall?

I wonder if that's part of the deal to ensure collection of the $250M windfall from winning the court case?
WSU doesn’t play another game in any sport before the former Pac-12 ceases to exist, so there’s no action that can be connected to not using the logo. And, as the only remaining members (as of August) OSU and WSU maintain all of the rights and decision-making authority regarding when, where, and how it’s used.

Loyal, do you think OSU damaged the "til death do us part" alliance/pact with WSU on account this baseball maneuver?

Pete - Who is Ann Cole? Did we hire a new AD when I wasn't looking? The Pac-12 logo belongs to the league, of which we are now half of. I doubt that we will remove it from any unis or signage, but would be unsurprised if we didn't use it on anything new at this point.

And OSU? I hear almost nothing coming from them (if anyone knows of an active site to peruse, please share. Benny's place is tepid, and the Rivals site requires a subscription.) That said, I think the Baseball thing exposed a little chink in the Pac-2 armor. It appears that OSU is deemed to be a little more attractive than WSU. And they seem to think it to. But that is vague as hell. Not like I saw it on Twitter, in which case it would be the Gospel.

So does this mean we can finally poach San Jose St, New Mexico State, Delaware and Memphis to the New-PAC, proclaim were Power 5 and demand $35 million each in TV revenue?
You forgot the Dakota schools and Sacramento State, our most recent preferred targets.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT