ADVERTISEMENT

Dearth of message boards

Loyal Coug1

Hall Of Fame
Aug 24, 2022
Much as I like to bitch, and justifiably so, about all the yahoos on this site, it is tough to find other places to hang. Brand X? Good information when it isn't premium content, but their non-premium message board usually has zip conversation.

On Rivals, of our future MW conference mate UNLV has the only active board - and it is quite active. You all should go over there and read all the shitty things I say about many of you. Search for the key words "delusional", fantasyland" and "idiots". All meant with the greatest love and Cougarishness.

Wyoming's board has some chatter, but it is all premium. The Beavs? Benny's Place is active but meh, and I rarely see anything relative to the Pac-2's future. Their Rivals Board? Zip.

SDSU and USU have active non-affiliated boards, although I have been waiting for a month for the moderators to accept my SDSU registration. They must have seen my posting habits. The MW board apparently went defunct recently.

If anyone knows of other fan boards that are active, relevant (meaning non-Big12 or ACC, free, and needing the wisdom and guidance only available through the Mighty loyal One, please post links.

I couldn't care less about any traitor boards.

So I should be happy that we have this loving, hug-filled board to converse on. :)

West coast sports board is the remade pac12 board and covers old Pac 12 teams and has brought over a lot of MWC fans. Seems to be mostly MWC folks at this point so could be a good spot for cougs to go to. https://www.wcsboard.com/

West coast sports board is the remade pac12 board and covers old Pac 12 teams and has brought over a lot of MWC fans. Seems to be mostly MWC folks at this point so could be a good spot for cougs to go to. https://www.wcsboard.com/
While it pains me greatly to say this, thanks mutt. I see multiple posters from the MW board there. Guess I should sign up and spread my otherworldly wisdom.

P.S. You are still a troll. "My hypocrisy only goes so far" - Doc Holliday in Tombstone after shooting Johny Ringo in the forehead

Reactions: moondawgie
While it pains me greatly to say this, thanks mutt. I see multiple posters from the MW board there. Guess I should sign up and spread my otherworldly wisdom.

P.S. You are still a troll. "My hypocrisy only goes so far" - Doc Holliday in Tombstone after shooting Johny Ringo in the forehead
“It seems the strain was more than he could bear”

One of my most quoted movies. Behind caddyshack, of course.

“It seems the strain was more than he could bear”

One of my most quoted movies. Behind caddyshack, of course.
Dangerfield so stole the show in Caddyshack. Back to School was pretty good too. Loved him, RIP.

CaddyShack is in the running, but Animal House has to be #1.
You know, it appears that a lot of America's younger people have never seen or heard of Animal House. It was made in 1978, after all, but what a classic. I mention it sometimes to underlings, and they are like Wah? I'd watch it a million times and still laugh.

Too many great scenes too list, but my favoties are Otter and Mrs. Wormer with the cucumber, followed by her showing up drunk at the toga party (and getting laid by Otter), her falling off the bed laughing at home later, and then Otter winking at Dean Wormer at the hearing. And the whole hearing itself. Classic.

But those scenes also insult my Puritan upbringing and life's direction.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT