ADVERTISEMENT

Conor Clifford?

ElComanche

Hall Of Fame
Sep 28, 2007
The 7'0 foot juco was said to be visiting this weekend. Did he actually visit and what was the result if he did visit? I have not heard any information on his scheduled visit.

First you clear the spots, then you sigh the players. Step 1 done, step 2 to follow.

The cougs have been offering recruits for some time now. They had also offered 7'0 Andrew Zelis a juco some time back. He had also been offered by ASU but stated that he was no longer considering them after their coach was fired.They have or had been looking at 6'10 Isisah Robinson (good bloodlines),6'9 Andre Adams and other prepsters with out offering yet.The recruiting seems to be moving with several possibilities.Cltifford had left a smaller school stating that he wanted to attend a PAC 12 school. Arizona had visited but never made an offer. He will visit South Carolina on April 10 so i believe that the cougs are still in the running for him and other recruits.

This post was edited on 4/1 4:24 PM by ElComanche

This post was edited on 4/1 5:09 PM by ElComanche

Clifford visited South Carolina and said that they had" great facilities and he really liked the coaches"One would say that he is probably a strong gamecocks lean at this point,He will announce within the next two days as it is between USC and the cougs.

Evidently it is now a 50/50 proposition.I guess that mom is weighing in. As a parent i can tell you that it is tough to have a child going to school over a 1000 miles away.He will make his decision very soon as i hear it.

Yes it is a two pony race to the wire. Clifford decided not to visit Olk State. The USC board ran brand X's story on WSU basketball 's recruiting as one of their top stories.I guess by Wednesday Morning Kent will find out if his last minute pitch was successful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT