ADVERTISEMENT

Costco sells tickets

wsudefense

Team Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Are these good seat location anyone know..

View Larger Image 1

Your Price​

99.99$
Delivered Via Email

Features:​

• 2 Lower Level Tickets in Sections 3-9 & 24-26
  • Valid for any 2023 Washington State University regular season conference home games (while supplies last)
  • Apple or Google Wallet is Required to Access Tickets
  • Limit 5 Per Membership
  • Item is Non-Refundable

Section 24 starts about the 10 yard line and 26 gets you right up to the student section.

3-9 is basically between the 10s on the south side. I’m not sure what “lower level” means exactly though. If it’s the lettered sections (A thru M, I think) my opinion is they’re too low for a good view of the field, and the near sideline is partially obstructed by the other team and the traveling camera.

Reactions: HCoug
3-9 is basically between the 10s on the south side. I’m not sure what “lower level” means exactly though. If it’s the lettered sections (A thru M, I think) my opinion is they’re too low for a good view of the field, and the near sideline is partially obstructed by the other team and the traveling camera.
Actually, rows L & M, (the highest of the last 2 rows in the lower section), are actually pretty dang good.

Reactions: Coug90
Actually, rows L & M, (the highest of the last 2 rows in the lower section), are actually pretty dang good.
Yeah should be good. You won’t be able to mark a first down spot from that angle but the pac 12 refs will F it up worse than you standing right on the line. And you’ll be close enough to let them know.

Reactions: M-I-Coug
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT